Shot2

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap; Swara comes in Maheshwari Mansion for taking revenge for her all wounds given by family member and unknowingly from Sanskar too.

In Swara 's company!!

Sanskar is standing in front of Swara who called him!! She give him some files to complete, he take and start going but stop by her.

Swara : bring a tea also.

Sanskar : what?

Swara : do you have listening problem?bring tea.

Sanskar : Oh really? Tea and I will bring!! In your dreams.

Swara : why? Your ego will be pinched? ( fuming him) hmmm!! I wanna smash that ego only under my feet.

Sanskar glare her deadly!!

Swara : go and bring tea!! If you didn't then you can see he'll for denying me.

Sanskar go from there fumingly.

As he went her eyes becomes moist, she recalled their happy memories and then the dreadful scenario when she lost her child, she wipe her tears.

Swara: I will not forgive you for this.

After sometime!!

Sanskar bring tea for Swara with angry face, he give to her. She take the tea, he start going but stop by Swara again.

Swara :, bring one more tea!

Sanskar : you will drink 2 tea? ( mockingly).

Swara :no! My bestie will have.

Sanskar : where is your bestiee?

"I am here"!!

Sanskar fumed listening "Sahil 's voice", he turn and find him standing on door.  He go near Swara and hug her side, she also embraced him tightly fuming Sanskar like a burning coal.

Sanskar : don't you get shame ogling on married woman?
And don't you shame, you are hugging a another man!! ( bursting).

Swara : he isn't another man, he is mine best friend.

Sahil : exactly!! And who are you to tell us what we should do or not!
We are best friends from childhood before your and Swara 's wedding.
You can't judge us.

Sanskar fumed listening him.

Sanskar: I am her husband and I don't like this.

Swara : then keep your disliking in your pocket!
He is my best friend and important in my life after my maa, and dida.

Sanskar : of course! How I can forgotten!! I was never important in your life that's why you left me 3 months ago!!

This pinch Swara!! Her eyes gets moist recalling everything.

Swara : I did mistake!! And I accepted mine mistake, but what you did!!

Sanskar : I punished you for your mistake, for breaking my heart! I punished you! And now you came back for giving me more pain but now I will not let you do so!
You can't break me Swara. I hate you!! ( angrily yet bitterly).

Swara 's eyes gets teary, she clenched fist to control her tears to fall down from her eyes.

Sanskar go out from cabin for bringing tea for her.

As he went, tears fall down from her eyes. Sahil seen this.

Swara : mistake was mine Sanskar so you should have punish only me, why you punished our baby!! ( teary eyes).