Shot3

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar and Family 's rudeness for Swara.

At Evening!!

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar coming in room just hear guitar 's sound, he enter inside and see Swara is playing guitar standing near window, her eyes closes, and she is pouring her emotions in music!!

He never heard her guitar talent and mesmerized by her talent and move toward her and hear her standing silently beside her and hie eyes close automatically, her fingers on guitar creating sensation in his heart.

After sometime! She stop, her eyes fall on Sanskar beside her and gets scared thinking of his reaction, as she played guitar without his permission and getting music off, he looks at her who is looking at him scared and quickly grab her ears asking forgiveness making him confused.

Sanskar : why you are saying sorry?

Swara put hand on her guitar telling because of guitar.

Sanskar : that's fine! I don't have any problem with guitar! I appreciate the talent! You have great talent, awesome!

He go in washroom for freshen up, while Swara is surprised Sanskar praised her.
She smile little as first time someone from her family praised her, as no one praised her ability just cursed her for her disability.

She go out to bring Sanskar's tea.

After sometime!

Swara come inside with tea and see Sanskar is working on his laptop again and come near him and ring her bangles to call him, he looks at her and take tea from her hand, she go and sit near window her as usual place.

Sanskar just rolled eyes seeing her on constant place! And drink tea.

After sometime!

Sanskar : Swara! Come here!

Swara come in front of him.

Sanskar : go and bring balm from drawer near bed.

Swara go and bring balm.

Sanskar: massage my head!! ( orderly) what?? You are my wife, this is your duty, you should obey me!
Be a obedient wife, I already told you before marrying you.

Swara nod yes and massage his head put balm on his either side of forehead and massage slowly, he close eyes getting relief.

Sanskar : at least you have something to praise, you massage good.
Now this is your daily duty! Understand?

She nod yes ringing her bangles in response.

Sanskar : huh! ( chuckles mockingly) I thought my beautiful perfect wife will wear bangles and will look more beautiful to me, but I didn't thought my wife will use bangles to communicate with me!

She feels pain by his words!! But compose herself and massage his head.

Sanskar : tell me something Swara I am the first one whom you trapped or you have trapped many boys!! ( shocking her)
If yes then ring your bangle! If no then go and bring my dinner.

Swara go for bringing his dinner.

Sanskar : that's means I am only trapped in this BEAUTIFUL ILLUSION( murmuring)

He looks at God Idol in his room which his mom placed to save him from evil eyes.

Sanskar : Why God you made her beautiful? And if you made her beautiful then why you made her mute?
And if you made her mute then why you made her cunning?
And if you made her cunning, why you made her MINE WIFE!!!