Epilogue

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar awakes from coma and SwaSan united for their happy life.

In SwaSan Room!!

SwaSan are sleeping in each other's embrace!! Swara is snuggling in Sanskar completely feeling his fragrance after long time.
Sun rays fall on them, Sanskar move and snuggle in Swara to hide himself from sunlight awakes Swara! She looks at him and remembered his old habit and smile and make a wall of her hand on his face hiding his face from sunlight, he gets calm and snuggle more in her. She smile and cover themselves with her red dupatta and admire his antics, kiss his forehead softly making sure he don't awakes and admire his sleeping figure.

After sometime!

Sanskar awakes yawning, he looks at Swara who is admiring him. A smile come on his face seeing his lady love near him and caress her face awaking her from her dreamy land and she smile at him and sign "good morning"!

Sanskar : good morning Mrs sm!! ( kiss her cheek make her smile).

Swara smile in tears hearing Mrs SM after ages from his mouth! He understand her unspoken words and wipe her tears and kiss her forehead to calm her. She smile as she got her person who understand her unsaid words.
Her soulmate.

Sanskar bend and kiss on her baby bump make her smile!!

Sanskar : My angel!! Good morning! ( make her smile).

Swara sign him "angel also missed him so much"

Sanskar: now I will not keep myself away from my princess and my angel. ( make her smile).

Swara embrace him, Sanskar embrace her back.

After sometime!!

Swara dressed for going for her college and recording. Sanskar smile proudly at his wife!

She surprised him giving him vermillion and mangalsutra and sign him to make her wear their marraige sign.

He get up and take vermillion in his hand and fill her hairline and adore her neck with mangalsutra make her eyes moist.
She touch her mangalsutra and kiss on her mangalsutra.
He admire her and kiss her forehead make her smile in bliss.

He cups her face and looks at her with utmost love and slowly fill the gap and she close eyes to feel their closeness after long time, and no seconds their lips meet in soft kiss which they turn in passionate soon!! And their lips move rhythmically on each other's lips! And room filled with their smooch sound.

After sometime!

Both break kiss getting out of breath! And match their forehead and close eyes feeling the moment in them.

Sanskar : I am proud of my Rockstar! ( surprised her).

She always wanted to hear this from his mouth from 6 months that one day he awakes and be proud on his Rockstar and she can see that proud smile on his face.
He kiss her forehead make her eyes close in peace.

After sometime!

Swara feed Sanskar by her hand and both have their light happy moment.

After breakfast!!

Swara give Sanskar his medicine, he gulp medicine and see the clock.

Sanskar: go and do your work properly!! ( make her smile).

In meantime Sujata comes! She was in her support always in taking care of Sanskar so she don't get distracted from her goals.

Sujata : you go Swara! I will handle Sanskar.