Shot9

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: Swara make Sanskar confessed that he didn't touched Kavita and that was her plan to separate them.

At Night!

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan are laying in each other's embrace, Swara is lying on above on Sanskar while he is stroking her hairs.

Swara : I am sorry Hubby! I abused so much. I am sorry! ( with moist eyes) I just wanted to take out the truth from you.
I am sorry I hurted you so much. I am so bad, so bad!

Sanskar; I am sorry too! I slapped you twice! I am sorry! ( caressing her cheek).

Swara : you did right! I deserved!

Sanskar : acha! Then good! ( slap her lightly again).

Swara : haw! You slapped me!

Sanskar : you only said you deserved! You are abusing my kiddo so this slap is for abusing my kiddo.

Swara : (whined) hubby!

Sanskar smile and kiss her forehead make her smile.

Sanskar : now everything will be alright.

Swara : hubby tell me how Kavita did that!

Flashback!

In Kavita 's Room!

Kavita start screaming acting while beating the wall so this feels as if they are having sex. Sanskar stands shockingly by her act, he hear Swara 's crying voice, he cries silently seeing her vulnerable state but helpless.

He sit near door and cries along with Swara who is also sitting on door and crying beating door.

After hour!

Kavita remove her nighty leave herself in inner, and go in blanket and remove her inner too from inside and cover herself like her cleavage is visible.
and smugg her lipstic and instructed Sanskar to
remove his shirt and go outside.

Sanskar remove shirt and go outside, Swara seen him shirtless and Kavita on Bed top less.

Present!

Swara : she have to bear hubby! She have to bear for all the pain she gave to you and us! ( firmly).

Sanskar : hmm! Let's sleep for now.

Swara : first remove your shirt.

Sanskar: why?

Swara : do!

Sanskar remove his shirt, Swara caress her name tattooed make him surprised, she noticed when? And remember when he gave her body beat then she must seen but she didn't said anything to him.

He smile when she kiss on his chest.

Swara: bahut dard hua hoga ?( emotionally).

Sanskar : hmmm! A bit but when I remember your face, my pain decreases! Your love have magic kiddo.

Swara : I love you hubby! ( chuckles in tears).

Sanskar : I love you more then myself kiddo! ( kiss her eyes make her smile).

She lay down on his bare chest only while putting his head on his heart side and caress her name, while he stroke her hairs lovingly yet emotionally.

Next Day!

In SwaSan Room!

Swara is searching something about her plan on goggle. Sanskar is looking at her confused.