Shot 6

Hey!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it ❤️

Recap : SwaSan giving punishment to adarash and ragini.

In Morning!!

Sanskar aka Sanyukt Singh come out from Swara 's room in his bodyguard attire, as he come out, adarash who wake up earlier today.
( Sanskar always go out from SwaSan Room before anyone awake and catch them)
But today adarash awaked earlier and seen them and gets shocked.

Adarash : (monologue) this Swara and Sanyukt having affair!! ( shocked).

He gets more shocked when Swara hold hand of Sanskar aka Sanyukt and soft peck his lips, he smooch her lips softly back.

Aadarash quickly make their video and smirks.

Adarash : (monologue) now I will make you throw out from this home Swara.

Sanyukt singh go out from there, while Swara also go inside. Adarash hide himself from their notice.

Downstairs!!

Adarash come and see Swara is having breakfast with family and Sanyukt is sitting beside with her and having food along, she is filling his plate.

Adarash : wow!! Love birds are having food together. ( mockingly shocking SwaSan).

Swara : what are you saying bhaiya?

Adarash : what wrong I said, you are having food with your lover right?

Swara gets shocked and looks at Sanskar( Sanyukt) shockingly, both gets tensed thinking adarash comes to know about Sanskar. Sujata also gets tensed, trio exchange looks with each other.

Swara : what rubbish!!

Adarash : huh!! No need to act Swara, I came to know what is in you and your this bodyguard.

Swara : means!

Adarash : our this daughter in law is having affair with this bodyguard. ( shocking all) she didn't appointed this man to guard her body, she appointed him to enjoy her body.

Sujata : Adarash!! ( shouts angrily for his words).

SwaSan clenched their fist listening his disgusting words, Sanskar get up to move toward him but get hold of Swara who nod no to him. He stay quiet but burning in anger.

Adarash : I have proof to prove that this girl is having sexual relationship with this man!! I am ashamed Swara, while carrying my brother's child, you are sleeping with this man.
Thank God Sanskar isn't alive otherwise how would he bear his wife's this side who is sharing bed with a bodyguard.

Sanskar couldn't control himself more and grab him in his control and beaten him harder shocking all!! He hold his neck and squeezed widening his eyes seeing him getting aggressive,  Swara get up and pull him apart from adarash giving him, her swear.

Adarash : did you seen, this bodyguard stopped by her swear, now you seen their actual relationship. ( while coughing) now I will show proof.

He show SwaSan kiss on TV,  all gets shocked seeing Swara kissing bodyguard Sanyukt singh.

Ragini : disgusting!! How you can do this Swara? You do drama of in love with Sanskar and his memories and having sex with this bodyguard!! How could you? ( sitting on wheelchair she is pouring venom).

She stop seeing Swara 's glare who scare her by her glare. She choose to keep her mouth shut.

Parineeta : wow Swara, your choice fallen so low, at least you should select any rich man but you choosen this bodyguard.