Shot 11

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara attacked DIYA.

"Whattt"

Sanskar gets shocked listening about diya 's accident from her who is lying on bed with bandage on her forehead.

Sanskar : you take rest diya.

He cut call still in thoughts.

Swara : ( who was sleeping yawn) what happened Sanskar?

Sanskar: diya got attacked!!

Swara : hmmm!! ( sounds normal which make him confuse).

Sanskar ; Swara! I told diya got attacked!! You are reacting like it's not a big deal.

Swara : ( come in sense and realized what blunder she did) no Sanskar! Actually I didn't heard you, I was in sleep. Oh God!! How this can happen? I think that killer is so dangerous, first he killed Natasha and now attacked diya. I am so scared Sanskar!! ( hug Sanskar act as if so much scared).

Sanskar looks at her weirdly, first she was reacting so normal and now scared like a kitten. What she is!! He still wrap arm around her to calm her.

Swara : Sanskar! I told you not to investigate this case still you didn't heard me, see!! Your one more friend were about to die!! ( this hit Sanskar's mind) I think you shouldn't investigate this case.

Sanskar : why you don't me to know about the killer Swara? ( getting suspicious).

Swara : I am just trying to save you, me, our baby and also people who are getting involved in this case, see!! Now your private detective also on bed, now who will find out the truth?

Sanskar ; she can be alright, injuries is not that much big.

Swara : like really Sanskar! You think head injury as small injury. ( in flow).

Sanskar : how do you know that she have head injury? (, getting suspicious)

Swara : ( gets nervous but compose herself) I just guess! As killer killed Natasha while stabbing her stomach so obviously he or she will try something else, why all time old techniques!! ( laugh).

Sanskar : this is not funny Swara! ( gets angry seeing her laughing on a sensitive topic).

Swara : sorry Sanskar!.I was just trying to lighten the situation, we are so much stressed because of this!! Just forgot this case and live our
parenthood Sanskar, we are going to become parents and we are not enjoying it.

Sanskar : Swara!

Swara : I am pregnant and you are not even happy by this!! ( start crying).

Sanskar ; what rubbish!!

Swara : you are expressing only your concern for that kiler and also your friend Natasha, if you had so much concern for that Natasha then why you maried me?

Sanskar; you are crossing limits Swara! What the hell you are speaking!

Swara gets nervous seeing Sanskar got angry,she was trying to emotional blackmail him but its backfires on her as he is now angry.

She think something and hold her stomach and start crying make him shocked.

Sanskar : Swara! What happened?

Swara faint in his arm or we can say act as if faint making Sanskar scared.

He make her lay down on bed and sprinkle water on her face, she gets awake and looks at him gloomy.