Epilogue

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan reunion!!

On terrace!!

Sanskar and Arjun is sitting together!

Sanskar : arjun!! I am sorry!

Arjun : why?

Sanskar : I got angry on you!

Arjun : getting angry on me is your right!

Sanskar : I know! But I am sorry!!
My intention wasn't to hurt you! I know you did everything for me! But! I can't bear if anyone say anything to my Swara. I can't bear! She is my life arjun!

Arjun : I know you love her more then anyone.

Sanskar : I love you also arjun! You also part of my life but she is my life! I can't stay without her! I don't know but when someone say anything to her, my blood boils! I can't bear! Whatever is in us! And I also don't like to get angry on her! She is pure soul to me arjun! She is just immature! But I still love her immaturity as she filled color in my colorless life! She is sunshine of my dark life!

Arjun : I understand Sanskar! And I am not angry on you! I am always with you and of course I was wrong at a point because I went too far in seeing your pain that I didn't seen that bhabbi was also in pain! But! What to do! In front of you, I don't see anything!

Sanskar embrace him, Arjun embrace him with unshed tears!

Sanskar : that's fine arjun! Whatever happened was a past! Sometime bad times is also necessary! For strengthening the relationship!  And we are now more strong to fight any hurdle!

Arjun : I know!

On other side!

Siya : I am sorry bhabhi! I shouldn't have raised my hand on you! I should have make you understand calmly instead of behaving ruthless! I behaved bad with you, I am sorry! ( teary eyes).

Swara : I understand bhabhi! You were right at your point as you are with Sanskar from years! So obviously you are attached to him, can't see him in pain and you seen I am responsible for his pain so you lost your anger!

Siya : I know bhabhi! But I behaved ruthless which wasn't good!

Swara : bhabhi! Forget everything! And let's start afresh!we are family! So please forget everything!

Siya : you are so good bhabhi! I wished I could correct whatever happened in past.

Swara : ssh! Forget everything!

Both share a warm embrace!!

Siya : well! I wants to share something to you.

Swara :, what?

She tell something to her!

Swara :, really? You are pregnant!

Siya blushes looking down!

Swara : congratulations bhbahi! ( hugging her).

Siya : arjun didn't knew, suggest me something how I should tell him.

Swara gets sad as she didn't  experienced this!

Siya : what happened bhabbi?

Swara : I don't know about this bhabhi as I missed this! ( she understand and feels guilty) Never mind, I will experience in second pregnancy! ( try to cheer herself and her too)

Siya : of course!! ( make her smile).

Swara : but still I have a idea!

Siya : what?