Shot 4

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: SwaSan marraige and Sanskar ditched her for taking revenge of his insult, he restricted her to go anywhere and finished her career.

Sanskar : now what are you looking at me? Accept your fate!!! You have so self respect and confidence but now I will break it every minute, I will crush it under my feet. ( smirkingly).

Swara : you are a amazing perfect actor! But now I got it , you are actor in real life also and your life is fake like you!!! Just to satisfy your ego, you think you can break me! No Mr SM! You can caged me but let me tell you,
You can't caged anyone longer! Sky is meant for everyone to fly, and I will not caged in your prison longer. I will fly, I will raise and on my own hardwork.

Sanskar : ( chuckles mockingly) your drama again started, how you manage to speak this big big dialogues,
Tell me who write your dialogues? I will hire him for my movie.

Swara looks away angrily.

Sanskar : Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari! Hear this again! Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari! This is your reality, this is your truth, this is your life. Swara Bose fade away behind the big name of SM! Now sit in home and be a housewife.
Be my wife and mother of my kids, this is only your status.
Wife, daughter in law and in future mother of my kids. ( smirkingly at her)

Swara looks at him disgustingly, she gasped when he grabbed her from waist.

Sanskar : go and change your saree! ( orderly).

Swara : what's problem in it? And leave my waist. ( struggle to free herself).

Sanskar : your waist? Your everything is mine, I can do anything, I can touch you and even I can do many things you know what I mean? ( smirkingly shocking her).

Swara : dare you think, I will not let you touch me.

Sanskar: why? Before knowing my truth, you were ready to give me my husband right, you let me come above on you! You gave me approval to make love to you!
Cut cut!! Wrong dialogue,
Not love making, Hate making!! ( laughingly devilishly) now what happened? Why you are acting? You also want to sleep with you.

Swara : You know what you are disgusting!! ( shouts) and I hate to admit that you are my husband,
Yes I gave you permission yesterday because I thought you are genuine to me,
If I knew about your intentions then giving permission to touch me is far, I will not even marry you.

Sanskar : if I wanted I could sleep with you at first, and after taking your virginity I would tell about my truth then imagine! What you would do that time? ( shocking her)

Swara 's heart shiver with thought what if he would intimated with her at first and then told about his truth.

Sanskar : now drawn in thoughts after and change your saree.

Swara : but why?

Sanskar : This saree is from your home, your mother gave this to you and SM 's wife can't wear any downmarket clothes, you will wear my given designer saree. ( give her a designer saree)

Swara : I can't wear this downmarket thinking 's owner 's saree!

Sanskar : ah! I love your this attitude! You are like a fire and you know SM loves to play with fire, change quietly otherwise.

Swara : what you will do? ( crossing arms around her chest in challenging tone).

Sanskar smirk at her, he gasped her when he hold her saree pallu and remove from her shoulder shocking her and start pulling her saree, she clutched her saree with one hand holding her saree and another hand covering herself.