Shot 5

Hey!!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : adarash tried to kill SwaSan baby, and Laksh revealed as SPY of Sanskar.

Sanskar : Lucky, you should go now before they suspect.

Laksh: Okay bhai!! Take care of yourself and Swara too.

Sanskar nod yes caressing his face with affection of elder brother and he smile getting his elder brother's affection again and embraced him. He embraced him back.

Sanskar : go!!

Laksh nod yes and go from there.

Swara: I never thought Laksh can help us.

Sanskar: every person deserves second chance to rectify Swara.
I know I was very angry on him but when he asked forgiveness from me, I couldn't overpowering my anger on my love for my brother.
He is my lucky and I love him. I know he is careless and gets manipulate! But I know now he will not go on wrong track.

Swara :, I wish Sanskar!

Sanskar kiss her forehead!!

After sometime!!

Swara is laying in between of legs of Sanskar who is sitting wrapping arms around her from behind on her shoulder and one hand on her small bump.

Swara : why all are behind of our child Sanskar, our child didn't even took birth and all wanna kill her/ him. ( teary eyes)
If anything happen to our baby, i will die Sanskar.

Sanskar : ( put hand on her mouth and nod no for uttering this)
they can't do anything Swara, I will not let any harm touch you and our baby,
No one can harm our happiness.
Calm down!! ( rubbing her arms to calm her nerves which is hyper now).

Swara turn and embraced him tightly hiding her face in his shirt and his shirt strokes her tears. He let her take out her fear and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Sanskar ; ( monologue)that adarash have to pay for this, he have to pay for this.

After sometime!!

Sanskar : (on call) hmmm!! Work should be done.

he cut call and looks at Swara who is looking at him shockingly.

Sanskar : what happens?

Swara : are you sure we will do this?

Sanskar : I am damm sure!! Don't you wanna punish him?

Swara nod yes!!! He stroke her hair.

On other side!!

Adarash is coming in car but his car stopped by a stone in front of his car. He ordered driver to check. Driver go to check just then some goons attacked on adarash after making him unconscious they took him with him threatening the driver who move to them.

In a dark place!!

Adarash is laying unconscious, he get uo with a jerk by a splash of water on him. He get up and see a person in hoodie standing in front of him gazing at him dangerously scaring him. He find himself all alone in a dark place in front of a mysterious yet dangerous person.

Adarash : Who are you? ( stammered).

Person : tumhari maut!! ( your death).

Adarash start sweating in fear.

Adarash : what are you saying?, why you brought me here? What wrong I did of yours?

Person : you will get due of all your karma. ( smirkingly shocking him).