Promo!

Hi Dear Readers!!

Came with promo of the new story.

Track : raglak marraige track, here Laksh wanted to marry Swara but married to ragini due to family pressure, Swara doesn't love Laksh, neither she is mad in her sister's love.
She is happy with her mother and her dida.
She didn't united her mother with her father, because according to her which man abandoned her and her mother, how he can be call as her father?
She hates gadodia family.

Circumstances lead Swara toward Sanskar's office as his PA!!
Sanskar is a strict boss, and business tycoon,
He is engaged to Kavita Roy, his love, whom he love, Durga Parshaad didn't opposed Sanskar in marying a bengali girl instead of a marvaadi girl.
Because Durga parshaad treats Sanskar as his own son, Sanskar love his Bade papa, badi Maa, like his own parents, more then his own parents, he respect his Bade papa, badi Maa!!

Promo!!

In a restaurant!!

Sanskar is attending a business meeting, Swara is coming with headphones on her ear and while playing game on phone too.

Suddenly her feet stumbled and she fall down on Sanskar's lap who gets shocked seeing a unknown girl on his lap, she also gets shocked.

He become angry when his sight goes on the table where she spill juice on his business papers. He glare Swara deadly, she instantly get up mumbling sorry but become shocked when Sanskar take off her headphone from her ear and throw on floor angrily.

Swara : how dare you!! ( angrily).

Sanskar : how dare you, how dare you ruin my hardwork!! And this phone!! ( throw it too) if you are such a phone addicted then stay at home.

Swara gets angry seeing her headphone and phone broken, she glare at Sanskar angrily. She looks at his laptop, hold it and throw too on floor shocking him.

Sanskar : how dare you!! ( angrily).

Swara : if you are such a businessmanic! Then attend meeting in your office, this is restaurant and here normal people comes, not mad fellow like you.

Sanskar : excuse me!! ( gets more angry listening mad for him).

Swara : who behave like this call as mad only and this is your real name, and if you have any doubt then you can consult a psychiatrist!! ( angered him more).

Sanskar ; how dare you!! ( become more angry).

Swara : the way you dare Mr!! NEVER MESS WITH SWARA BOSE!! ( go from there fuming him).

No one dared to speak Sanskar like this and this girl just  shouted on him and also ruin his hardwork along with his favorite laptop.

Sanskar: you messed with me, you, miss!! ( try to remember her name which she just boosted) Miss, Swara Bose!! No!!.
Miss brainless girl!! ( angrily)
If you again bump to me, I will take revenge of this ill manner.

Excited?

For reading whole part!!

Then complete Target on time on last part of the track!!

Complete Target on time!!

Vote Target 200+

Comments 100+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️