Shot 6

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar came in baadi to manofy his angry kiddo.

At Night!

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar come in room and see Swara is studying, he come to her and peck her head bringing her in sense.

Sanskar : I brought something for you kiddo.

Swara : really? What? ( gets excited in flow then remembered she is angry) huh! I don't need anything.

Sanskar just chuckles at her anger, she glare him, he quickly shuts his mouth zipping his mouth.

He give her a big teddy, she gets happy seeing teddy and hold teddy in her hand and play with the teddy happily. He smile seeing her happy.

Swara recall she is angry and side teddy and make angry face.

Swara : go and give this teddy to your Kavita.

Sanskar : but this is of her only! I took from her borrow you know.

Swara 's mouth hung listening him, while Sanskar start laughing, she understand he is teasing her and beat his head with teddy only.

Sanskar : have this teddy please! I brought with so much love. Please!

Swara gets emotional hearing love and doesn't say anything and hold teddy! Sanskar smiles seeing her accepting his given teddy.

Sanskar : teddy! Please tell your kiddo to leave her anger and love her hubby! Her hubby is missing his kiddo.

Swara looks at him emotionally! Sanskar peck her cheek and go in washroom for changing his clothes.

After sometime!

Sanskar come out in casual and see Swara still studying.

Sanskar: kiddo! Now take rest for sometime. ( take off her books) I am bringing our dinner.

Swara : ( remember he is also hungry) wait! I am going.

She go for dinner! Sanskar put her books in her bag and put her bag on right place.

After sometime!

Sanskar see Swara came with dinner. She give him his food.

Sanskar : ummm! Feed me..( shocking her).

Swara : why? Eat by own!

Sanskar : i will not eat till you will not feed me. ( stubbornly like her).

Swara : don't behave childish like me Sanskar.

Sanskar : you are behaving like me so I have to behave like you right!
Kiddo turn into hubby and hubby is changed into kiddo!
Nice na? ( smilingly frowing her)now feed me. ( open mouth in front of her).

Swara rolled eyes and feed him with no options as she can't see him empty stomach, he smile at her care even in her anger and feed her back, she eat from his hand with unshed tears. He kiss her eyes in between of feeding her.

Sanskar: I love you kiddo!! ( make her surprise) I love you so much and don't worry! Take as much as time you want, i am not in hurry.
I can wait for mine kiddo whole life. ( make her emotional).

She just want to embrace him forgetting her anger but no! She can't melt so soon! And feed him silently. He admire her being struggling with her love and anger but he know her love will win in this battle.

After sometime!

Swara adjust the bed!

Swara : Sanskar you sleep on bed.
I will adjust on couch.