Shot 5

Hi Dear Readers!!

Came with another shot!! Hope you all will like it

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar slapped Swara!! And called her "FATHERLESS GIRL ".

In baadi!!

Swara comes cryingly in home, and see Sharmistra and hug her and start crying in her arms clutching her making her tensed.

Sharmistra: what happened shona!! ( tensed break hug and become shocked seeing finger prints on her cheek) WHO SLAPPED YOU? ( roaring in anger seeing someone slapped her daughter).

Shoba: tell me, I will cut that person in pieces.( holding a knife in anger seeing slap print on her).

Swara just crying badly while Sanskar's words ringing in her ear, "FATHERLESS",along with society's words.

"How she will understand something, she don't have father na, FATHERLESS GIRL".

she is remembering her school and college student's comments.

"HEY DON'T BECOME FRIEND OF HER, SHE IS FATHERLESS, A DIRT ON SOCIETY".

Sharmistra: please shona!! Please say something, you are worying me.

Swara : why I am fatherless Maa!! Why? Why fate didn't wrote FATHER in my fate! Why all hate me for being FATHERLESS GIRL!! what's my fault in this? Why I can't be seen as normal girl instead of tag of "ILLEGITIMATE AND FATHERLESS GIRL". ( cryingly).

Sharmistra: who told you this?

Swara : from childhood I am listening Maa!! This is my fate. ( cryingly tell everything what happened in Maheshwari Mansion).

Sharmistra: I will not leave them. ( angrily).

But stop seeing Swara who needs her now, who is crying bitterly, she clutched her making her calm down, Shoba also making her calm but she is only crying.

In Maheshwari Mansion!!

In Sanskar's Room!

Sanskar is seeing her handkerchief tied on his hand and remembered how she tied this on her hand then remembered how he slapped her in anger, he couldn't control himself seeing she pushed his badi Maa, but since she went cryingly, he isn't getting his piece, seems her tears making his heart heavier every moment.

Her teary eyes, her crying face is revolving in his mind, he never seen her crying, she is always a bubbly and mischievous girl, but today he seen her vulnerable side, she was looking broken, this is making him restless!!

"Sanskar"

Sanskar turn and find Sujata, he rolled eyes seeing her.

Sanskar : Mom!! Please go!! I am disturb.

Sujata : why? You should be happy you did a great job, you slapped a girl, you showed how muscular you are!! ( tauntingly).

Sanskar : Mom!!

Sujata : Sanskar! I always bear your all ill behavior, but today you did sin!! You slapped a girl and what you told" fatherless girl", can you tell me what's her fault for being 'fatherless girl'?

Sanskar keep quiet as he don't have answers of her questions, she isn't at mistake.

Sujata : why you slapped her? For taking stand for her mother, you got angry that she pushed your badi Maa, but is you realized she did because your badi Maa was calling her mother a dirt! You love your badi Maa more then your own mother, can you bear if anyone call your badi Maa a "DIRT".