Shot 2

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with another part! Hope you all will like!

Press star button for unlocking next part!!

Recap : Based on 6 month Leap track! Sanskar divorced Swara! Swara decided to talk to him about their relation but in mean time someone pushed her from terrace! Which lead her to memory loss!

Sanskar is sitting with Laksh in front of Doctor who is reading file of Swara after listening about her condition from Sanskar.

Doctor: as I told Mr Maheshwari! Your wife's head has big injury which can effect her brain! She lost her memory! Partial amnesia.

This make Sanskar shocked! He remembered how in past they suffered lot because of her memory loss!!

Doctor : I would recommend you to keep her away from all stress! Any stress can risk her life.

Sanskar 's heart engulf with fear hearing his words!!

Sanskar : I will keep her away from all stress! In how much time her memory come back?

Doctor : We can't say anything Mr Maheshwari! It's about brain! It can come back in one month also, 3 months also and also can never!! ( make him shocked) Just make her happy!

Sanskar nod yes and go from his cabin drawing in thoughts recalling happiness is no more left in them! He recalled how Swara left him for her sister, their bitterness for each other and then finally how he took her sign on divorce papers! He take a sigh and sit down on outside table.

All start shooting their questions on him which Laksh replied that she have lost her memory!

Ragini : That's means now Swara will live with this man as wife? No how I can let my sister's life ruin like this!! ( angrily)

Sharmistra: Exactly! My daughter will stay with me!!

Sujata: Sharmistra ji! We are also not so interested to keep her with us! Sanskar you will not do any drama of wedding again with her!!

Sanskar : Shut up you all!! ( shouts being loosing his temper) what drama are you saying mom? She is my legalled wife and you Maa! She is my wife, no one can stop me from taking my wife with me. ( firmly) and you Ragini! I don't need your approval.

Sharmistra: which wife? Whom you divorced!! ( taunting).

Sanskar : I didn't divorced her! I only took her sign but I didn't signed!! ( making all shocked) and that papers also I have torn when Laksh made me realised my fault!!

Flashback!!

Sanskar hold papers take pen to sign on it but his hand shivered with thought of separating from his Swara. He remembered how she made him realised his mistake,  how they joins hand for justice,  how they became friends then close friends, how he fall for her, their picous friendship and how she also fallen for him, their wedding,  their all happy memories. All stopped his hand to take next step.

What happened Sanskar? Why your hands stopped? Divorce her!!

Sanskar looks at Laksh who stated this statement mockingly standing on door.

Sanskar : Laksh! I am not in mood of talking to you so please leave.

Laksh : I will go after you sign on papers!! ( this shivered Sanskar 's hands) Why? What happened? Why you both are doing this? I admit you both have problems but is those problems are bigger then your love for her?

Sanskar gasped by his question.

Laksh :can't you forgive her and give a chance to live again together happily?