Shot 3

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: SwaSan flashback and Swara 's unconditional love for Sanskar.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is laying down while Swara 's Sanskar named pendant is revolving in his mind. he us changing position again and again but still not able to remove Swara's thoughts from mind.

"Are you okay hubby?"!

Swara asked seeing him changing position again and again! He looks at her find her concerned.

Sanskar : I am alright! I wasn't getting sleep! You sleep.

Swara : why you arent getting sleep? Are you tensed for something?

Sanskar looks at her pendant and then nod no!

Swara : I am bringing milk for you, you will get sleep after having milk.

Sanskar; how do you know I get sleep after drinking milk.

Swara : I know everything!

She go in kitchen for bringing milk foe him.

After sometime!

Swara bring milk for him, Sanskar have milk! He lay down to sleep gets surprised when she caress his hair like a mother caress hair of child and mumble good night.

She go on couch and lay down to sleep! But her attention is on him only, she is looking at him secretly to see is he slept or not! And sigh seeing him slept after a while! She also sleeps peacefully seeing him peaceful.

Next Day!

At 5am!

Sanskar awakes as he is restless from yesterday because of Swara! He gets up as Swara 's thoughts again start haunting him! He looks at Swara who is sleeping on couch.

Sanskar : after ruining my sleep, she is sleeping.
You also try to sleep Sanskar and stop thinking about this kiddo!
( seeing 5am).

He lay down to sleep but see Swara take a shift and on edge and can fall anytime, this make him anxious!
She almost about to fallen down.

But before she fallen down, he run and grab her in his arms taking her whole weight on her hands but she is still sleeping peacefully. He shake head at her know very well how deep her sleep she sleeps!

He remembered something!

He comes to bring her for movie as she stubbornly demanded Sanskar to take her on movie! But when he came see her sleeping with no tension!

Sanskar : kiddo! Get up don't you wanna go movie?

No response!

Sanskar shake her slight! She still sleeping with no tension!
He shake her a bit more and she is still sleeping.

Sanskar : is this girl or kumbkaran! ( shake head).

He start going but stop by stop by clutch on his small finger, he looks at her smilingly! And peck her forehead.

Sanskar: kiddo!

He sit there only so she don't awake.

After 3 hours!

Swara finally get up and yawn and screams seeing Sanskar in her room beside her, she startling him who was working on his phone.

Sanskar : what happened?

Swara : hubby you came so early for movie! You are so cute!
Wait I am getting ready.

Sanskar : kiddo! We have seen the movie.