Shot4

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara troubling Sanskar ( in a romantic way).

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar is sleeping on bed but hear Swara's scream and get up with jerk! And find voice coming from washroom.

Sanskar : what happened Swara?

Swara : Sanskar please come fast!

Sanskar : how I can come inside? ( shocked)

Swara : please Sanskar Cole fastt! ( cryingly).

Sanskar: what happened to her?
( about to go but stop thinking) Swara! Is this your plan?
Stop Okay, I will not come!

Swara : Sanskar i am not pranking anything! I really needs your help!

Sanskar go in washroom believing on her but gasped seeing her in towel!

Sanskar ; I knew! You have bad intentions!

Swara : Sanskar I really need your help!

Sanskar : in bathing! Shameless girl!!

Swara : haw! I am not shameless! Look at the wall!

Sanskar looks at the wall and find lizard!

Sanskar : this is so small lizard and you are afraid of this? You aren't less then any lizard!

Swara : what you said! ( gritting teeth).

Sanskar : nothing! Nothing happens! Take shower! I am going outside!

Swara : please Sanskar help me and side this lizard! I am afraid! Please!

Sanskar try to make run lizard! And at last lizard go out from washroom! Swara take sigh of relief.

Swara : Thank God! Thank you Sanskar, you go now!!

Sanskar start going outside but his feet slip on soap and he loose his balance , Swara try to hold him to save but both loose balance and fall in bathtub! They gets shocked by this happening in them!! Swara is laying on Sanskar while his hands around her waist and their face deadly close to each other intimately! They can hear each other's breaths!!

He looks at her lips which have water droplet and feels to drink!! And rub her lips with his thumb! She close eyes and gripped his hand and she slowly reduce the gap in them, and their lips meet in a slow and passionate kiss!!

They break kiss getting out of breaths, he groan when she start kissing his neck sensually, she sucked his collor bone and unbutton his shirt and give kisses on his wet and bare chest! He feels miserable and drawing in her!

He roll on her and come above on her and start kissing her neck and cleavage, she moaning in pleasure! And hold his hand and put on her breast, and press by herself. He also press her breast for 10 minutes while sucking her cleavage and neck!

He hold her towel and about to pull from her body but gets startled by his phone which rings in his room. He gets shocked by his act and his hands on her breast! He take off his hand from her!

Sanskar ; you take bath! I am going!

He go out from washroom!

Swara : you love me so Sanskar, you are controlling yourself because of your mannat for me!! I am so blessed to have you! ( smilingly).

After sometime!!

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar : ( monologue) what's happening to me!! Why I am getting attracts toward Swara! She is only my patient, why I forgotten everything when she nearer me! ( clutching his hairs)