Shot 9

Hi Dear Readers!!

Came with another shot!! Hope you all will like it.

Tap star button for unlocking next part.

See I posted just after the target completion, you also can cooperate the same. Complete Target on time and get update, it's not a big deal of voting.

Your this behavior I take its as a insult, and no one bear insult of their work, so respect it. You all are having daily update then also fulfil Target for next daily like this.

Recap : Sharmistra got punishment of inner guilt by realizing her mistake,  Swara got anirudh ( her father), SwaSan got to know the whole truth of AP!!

SwaSan and Savitri are in car and going somewhere.

Suddenly a car comes in front of their car, they become shocked AP in it who is smirking evilly to them, before Sanskar react anything,  she hit her car with him stumbling his car.

He try to balance the car, but she again hit his car and he lost the control on car, his car reached on same place where she killed his parents.

He somehow control the car before its fallen down from cliff and take a deep breath sigh looks at Swara and Savitri in concern who is in shock by this.

He come out in rage , after him Swara and Savitri also come out see Anupurna coming toward them evilly.

AP : Oh!! So you came to know my truth Sanskar Beta!! ( laugh evilly) Yes!! I only did everything. I only killed your parents and now i will kill you. ( shocking them) my plan of getting this huge property didn't succeed so what? I also will not let you enjoy this money. You all will die. Catch them!!

She call goons, they rush to them and grabbed them in their grip and tie them in chain. Ap smirk seeing this.

AP : See Sanskar!! I won!! I won after defeating also and you loose after winning also. I can't grab the property but I will take something very precious to your life, your Swara. (, taking her with her shocking him).

She stand on edge of cliff and put knife on Swara 's stomach. She widened her eyes in fear.

Sanskar : leave my Swara!! ( try to come out from the chain).

AP : tch tch!! So sad!! How you are struggling? Huh!! You can't do anything now. You are going to become father right? I know your wife is pregnant but you know what I hate Sujata, and her happiness. She died!! But now I will kill her son and grandson along with her daughter in law. I will kill her whole family. ( evilly).

She recalled how she found Swara 's pregnancy kit in home and also found out Savitri with them which made her all clear that they came to know about her , that Sanskar know everything about her.

Sanskar : don't increase your crimes Anupurna aggarwal!! Otherwise you will regret badly for it.

AP : Oops! I am scared!! What you will do? You are tied!! I can't get the property but I will not let you and your family also enjoy this property. I will kill this bloody baby.

She forward knife to stab her stomach. Swara screams in fear.

Sanskar : Swara!!!

But just then AP fallen down with force. She looks and find goons pushed her. This make her shocked. One goon open Sanskar 's chain along with Savitri and Swara. This make her more shocked. Swara come beside Sanskar and both smirked at her shocked face.

she become more shocked when goons grabbed her and tied her with chain.

Sanskar start laughing devilishly enjoying her shocked face.