Tracks!

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Here are some tracks for next story!
So
Do comments under track inline, press the track line and comment, so I easily count the maximum comments!

So!

First track ; Swara drown in the river pushed by ragini and she met Sanskar who is doctor in mumbai! And there is no Kavita, Sanskar left home for becoming independent but he don't have any fight with his family, he wanted to have a different identity then only son of Maheshwari family, or run the Maheshwari business who wanted to become doctor and he met Swara in mumbai.
He have his own hospital! He treated her, but! Swara lost her memory! And only remember her name only, she thinks Sanskar as her husband as when she was reached in a village near Kolkata, she was in her bridal attire, told by some fisherman who have admitted Swara in mumbai 's hospital! And they told her she is might married lady.
And she call for her husband and gets panic attack, and for saving her life, Sanskar told her, "he is her husband"! And that's how Swara will live with Sanskar in his home in mumbai as his wife!!

2nd track : Swara and Kavita are Identical twins! sisters, and Swara and Sanskar, Kavita trio are classmates from school to college, SwaSan are bestest friends while Sanskar fall in love with Kavita and Swara also happy by this, but family disapprove this maraige as Maheshwari family doesn't approve love marraige and Swara helped Sanskar and Kavita in eloping together, they gets married!
Swara was thrown out from gadodia family for helping Kavita in eloping and Sanskar and Kavita take her in their home,
SanKav didn't consummated because Kavita wanted her family to accept their marraige first!
But Fate take them in fatal accident and Kavita passed away taking promise from Swara to care Sanskar after her!
And Sanskar's condition is critical who wants Kavita in front of her, and Swara decides to kill Swara and become Kavita for Sanskar, in front of Sanskar
Swara made Sanskar believe that Swara is died and Kavita 's face was damaged so Swara 's face given to Kavita
And she fall in love with Sanskar unconditionally and gave herself to him completely
And the story is about her unconditional love for Sanskar that how she will stake everything for only Sanskar, even her dignity
And how Sanskar will react knowing Swara is alive and she took place of Kavita.
Will he accept Swara who will cary his blood?

3rd Track! Mentally challenged Sanskar Maheshwari! Track when Sanskar come as a mad man in baadi and he is actually mad and feel comfortable with Swara, and how Swara will heal Sanskar! The story is about this and how he became mad! The mystery in there.

4th Track : Sharad track! Ragini and Laksh did SwaSan sharad, Sharmistra did suicide ( was this suicide or murder,mystery) SwaSan take ayush and go in canda and settled there, they adopted Ayush as their son, so they able to save Ayush from the enemy who have killed Sharmistra also!
After 5 years of leap!
Swara is 5 months pregnant , Ayush know he isn't their son and Swara is her sister not mother but still SwaSan treat him as their son and Ayush also call SwaSan as mumma papa only!
So this story is about that!

4th track ; what if SwaSan died when Rajat take Swara in cliff, Sanskar also jumped in cliff and both dies with the promise

When Swara said!

"Humne hamesha Sather rehne ka Waada Kiya hai aur hum apna waaada jarur Pura karenge"

And then rebirth of SwaSan to complete their incomplete love saga.

5th Track ; Swara is mute by birth, ragini 's maraige was fixed with Laksh and Dadi wants Swara also to get marry as she is mute and thinks a burden on her head, she planned and make her marry Sanskar Maheshwari elder brother of Maheshwari who known as angry young men as he always remain in angry and arrogant mode thays the reason dadi make Swara mary Sanskar so she suffer and also help ragini like a maid in her marital home.
Sanskar married her as he found her beautiful and full of live, he married her thinking she will be perfect as he is dull in his life so she will make his life lively but unaware from her mute condition, Dadi also conceal this truth from Sanskar and Maheshwari family and make excuses like Swara doesn't talk much, and neither let Sanskar talk to Swara! SwaSan gets married but on first night Sanskar comes to know about her disability and hate her for lying to him!
How he will understand she wasn't at fault!
How their love will grow!
A typical arrange marraige!
How Swara will fulfil her dream of becoming a guitarist despite her disability and how Sanskar will become her voice?

Please comments for reading next part sooner!

I am free guys for some more time till I don't get My alloted station for job! Then I will not able to give daily update, I will give update then weekly!
So
Take the opportunity and select a track and also who have any request then comments!

Comments Fast!

Maximum comments will be next track.

Well I will write all but just asking what first track you want?

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️