Shot 7

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan came in Maheshwari Mansion, and Sanskar's revenge begin.

In kitchen!

Swara come in kitchen while seeing her ragini who is in kitchen fumes in hatred for her.

Swara : how are you ragini?

Ragini : I was awesome when you weren't here, but now I am feeling my every moment worse. ( glaring her).

Swara: ragini!! ( feels pain seeing hatred in her eyes).

Ragini : dare you take my name!! Why you came back Swara? Why you didn't died!! I have done everything, I thought you will not come back but you got saved!! Urgh! You again came in my life for destroying.

Swara: No ragini I didn't came for your destruction.

Ragini: Oh really, you deliberately married to Sanskar ji( my jethji) so you come and rule on my happiness as you always snatched my everything and now again you came for snatching my superiority.
I hate you Swara.

Swara : I didn't knew Sanskar is your jethji! I wasn't here to know anything and I came here for mom.
Please don't hate me.
I am your sister, let's forgot everything and let's become swaragini again.
Swaragini can't apart. ( holding her hand).

Ragini jerk her hand angrily tearing her eyes.

Ragini : I hate you you bitch.

Swara run from there cryingly seeing her hatred.

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar is sitting fumingly as he just heard ragini 's words when he was about to step inside but seeing his own wife 's foolishness angering him more.

Swara enter inside cryingly but stop seeing Sanskar and hide her tears.

Sanskar : what happened? ( roughly).

Swara : nothing Sanskar.

Sanskar : really then why your eyes are teary?

Swara : something went in my eyes.

She gasped when he grabbed her shoulder tightly.

Sanskar : why Swara? Where is your self respect? Why you are still showering love on that bitch ragini?

Swara : Sanskar! She is my sister, how i can forget her and please don't abuse her.

Sanskar : abuse? Like really Swara! If you allow me, I will kill that filthy girl.

Swara : Sanskar!! Don't say like that! Ragini is my sister, I know she did wrong but she misguided! I will bring her back on right track giving my love to her.

Sanskar : do you love me? ( shocking her by his question) I asked DO YOU LOVE ME?

Swara : I do, I love you from core of my heart.

Sanskar : how much?

Swara : more then my breaths.

Sanskar : more then your sister?

Swara : I love you more then anyone.

Sanskar ; I asked more then your sister? ( sternly scaring her).

Swara : more then my sister, I love you more then my sister, I love you more then your imagination.

Sanskar : then forget your damn sister.( she try to resist him) if you again seen around your sister, I swear Swara, I will kill myself. ( shocking her).