Shot 8

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Kavita 's plan to separate SwaSan.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar comes in room devastated while his shirt completely wet because of rain, his sight goes on empty room which make him tenses. He call Swara but no response, he hear shower sound! He come near door and call her but still no response, he call her more but she doesn't reply which make him tenses. He push the door and break the door and gets inside gets shocked seeing Swara lying on floor unconscious!

Sanskar: Kiddo!! ( rush toward her worriedly and pat her cheek her face is turned pale)Kiddo! Kiddo! ( pat her cheek but she is white as ghost).

He picked her in his arms and take her inside and make her lay down on bed. He see her clothes which are wet! He forward hand to remove her clothes but stop recalling what just happened! He feels hesitate to touch her.

Sanskar : Mom! I think I should call mom! ( about to call her but stop) what I will say to her! How she land in this? ( not understanding what to do but also can't see Swara like this) I am sorry kiddo but I don't have any option.

He light off! And remove her clothes and make her lay down on bed naked only so her body gets dry from the water.

He take dryer and dry her hairs and wet body.
after drying her.
he rub her hands to warm her. Tears formed in his eyes seeing her this state.

Sanskar : (monologue) I promised myself that I will not let you cry again but still my love always give you pain kiddo! ( teary eyes) I am sorry, I am sorry.

He rub her hands and feet to warm her but she is still cold! She needs his warmth! He close eyes being helpless and remove his clothes and get in the blanket and hold her petite body in his clutch and rub her body parts to warm her body. She snuggle in him and while their private parts gets glued to each other but Sanskar just have concern for her health nothing else in his mind, she looks at him in semi unconscious state while he is rubbing her parts to warm her body, to heat her body by his manly heat.

Swara : hubby! ( murmuring).

Sanskar looks at her with teary eyes and kiss her forehead who is semi unconscious.

Swara : why you did this with me? If you wanted sex then you would ask me! You want only to satisfy your dick right!

She grab his penis shocking him.

Swara : go ahead, I am naked in front of you, come and fuck me. ( murmuring in semi unconscious state) fuck your wife, fuck me! Satisfy your hunger.

Sanskar looks at her with tears feeling pain by her words! He remove her hand from his penis and rub her body to warm her, while stroking her hairs so she sleep and she sleep on his shoulder. He looks at her crying silently at his helpless state.
Her words ring in his ears.

After sometime!

She gets stable! Sanskar wipe his own tears and Swara 's unshed tears and get up to go from her but she is clutching him tightly, he stays like this and cover themselves with comforter
And stroke her hairs emotionally.

Next Day!!

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan wrapped in a comforter and sleeping embracing each other. Swara awakes blinking eyes several times to get clear view and find Sanskar beside her, she gets emotional while recalling yesterday's tragic incident in them, she see themselves naked in comforter and remembered how Sanskar gave her body heat, she was semi unconscious but remembered everything.