epilogue

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Kavita got her appropriate punishment.

In SwaSan Room!

Swara is studying in her room while Sanskar is still didn't arrived! She is also looking at time and getting angry on Sanskar who told he is going in business meeting and will get late but this much late! Huh! She is trying to focus on study to calm her anger.

After hour!

She completed her study and looks and find time 11pm! And fumes highly and call Sanskar but before he arrived mumbling sorry sorry! She glare him deadly.

Sanskar : kiddo! ( sweetly) see what I brought for you? Choco! ( show her big choco).

Swara looks at the choco and then at him angrily making him gulp saliva.

Sanskar : kiddo one more choco! ( show one more choco with smirks now she will melt but she is still angry).

He show some more chocoates increasing Swara 's anger instead of decreasing.

Sanskar : (monologue) why choco isn't working anymore!! ( confused).

Swara : you are bribing me hubby! ( raising eyebrows).

Sanskar : umm! No kiddo! How I can? Actually I got late while buying your choco only. I am sorry!

Swara : you are blaming me hubby! ( raising eyebrows).

Sanskar take sigh and go and bring a stick to her and show his palms for receiving punishment. She hold the stick and give him a smack, he hiss!

Sanskar : ah! ( rub his hand) you really hitted me Kiddo!

Swara : so? You deserves! You know how much I was waiting for you and is this time to come? You forgotten you have kiddo also who is hungry! ( give him more smack).

Sanskar : ah! You didn't ate food?

She go on bed and sit down with angry pout! He shake head!

Sanskar : Oh! So this is anger because of hunger! ( receive a pillow on his face which he grabbed successfully and smirks at her angry face) I am sorry kiddo, okay! I am sorry! I got late in meeting.

Swara just keeping her face aside angrily.

Sanskar : kiddo! You know this is important project for me.

Swara: I know but at least you could messaged me you gonna be late more, but no! You just decline my call and then switched off! I was tensed!

Sanskar : I am sorry! ( clutching his ears).

Swara melt seeing him clutching ears and hold his hand and peck his lips make him smile. He wrapped arms around her waist and pull her toward him, and both share passionate kiss.

Swara : I am bringing our dinner, I mean! Mine dinner,
You must eaten!

Sanskar : how I can eat without my kiddo? ( surprised her).

Swara : I am bringing our food! ( smilingly).

She go fast to bring their food, Sanskar also go to change his clothes in casual nightwear.

After sometime!

Swara bring dinner for them, and arrange something till Sanskar is in washroom taking bath.

After while!

Sanskar come inside and find the light is dim and the table is beautifully decorated with roses with food with beautiful candles. He smile at his kiddo 's efforts and come to her.