Shot 8

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to press star button for unlocking next part.

Recap : Swara is back!!

SwaSan are hugging each other. Swara traveled her hand on his back caressing it but stop when Sanskar hissed in pain.

Swara : ( breaking hug) what happened Sanskar?

Sanskar : ( giving a fake smile) Nothing Swara! I am alright!

Swara : Sanskar! You are lying! Tell me what happened? ( staring in his eyes).

Sanskar : I told right I am fine.

Swara unbutton his shirts button forcefully. Her eyes filled with tears seeing beaten marks on his chest. He close his eyes as he doesn't wanted her to know about his wounds. She turn him gasped seeing marks on his back too. His body is badly scratched by stick mark. She start crying seeing this.

Swara : How this happened Sanskar?

Sanskar told her everything how he got beaten in jail due to Laksh order to inspector.

Swara : I will not leave him. ( shouts).

Sanskar : Okay Okay don't leave him my bhootni! By the way I am not feeling pain now. ( to calm her).

Swara : after holding these much pain you are lying you are not feeling pain. ( crying).

Sanskar: I was feeling pain when you were not with me but now I am not feeling any pain because my healer is with me. ( intensely).

Swara : Shut up! Bas badi badi baatein karwalo tumse! You are any action movie hero right? Who doesn't feel any pain even you thrown from cliff.

Sanskar : why you are getting angry?

Swara : so what you expect from me? Give you reward for hiding your pain from me? How many hours have been passed and you were standing like nothing happened to you. ( glaring him).

Sanskar : umm Swara!!( try to speak )

Swara : shutup! I don't want to listen anything from you. You always does this only.

Sanskar keep quiet as per her words.

Swara : Now say something. Am I mad who is only speaking and you are standing quiet?

Sanskar : Umm Swara!!

Swara : Shut up! Dare you argue with me and sit down. ( make him sit down and start searching first aid box) If you again hide any your pain from me, I will kill you. ( angrily).

Sanskar is pressing her lips to control himself from laughing seeing her blabbering cutely. He is just love her this side when she scold him. He can feel her love in her scolding also.

After sometime, Swara come with turmic paste.

Sanskar : what is it?

Swara : I didn't find any first aid box here so I made turmic paste. It's good for wounds.

Sanskar smile at her care and efforts. She turn him and start applying paste on his back. He hiss in pain by her hand on his wounds. Her eyes become teary seeing him in pain. She calm himself and blew air on his wounds to soothe his pain. He feels better seeing him relaxed She smile and start applying paste blowing air so he doesn't feel pain.

He feels goosebumps in his body when her hot breaths touched his cold skin. He close his eyes and enjoy her attention and care to him. She turn him toward her and apply paste on his whole chest looks at him who is sitting with closed eyes. She smile and bring herself closer to him while caressing his chest sensually raising his heart beat. She can hear his raised heart beat. She come closer to his neck and softly kiss there shivering him. She smile seeing her effect on him hold his hand in her and entangled her fingers in his and start kissing his neck softly yet sexually turning on his desires. His hands automatically traveled to her bare waist and pulled her more closer to him. She give him wet kisses on his collar bone to his throat then move toward his lips and place her lips on his and start kissing him passionately. He clutch her tightly and deepen the kiss by sucking her lips hardly.