Shot 2

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot!, hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next.

Recap : Devil Sanskar is back!

In corridor!

Sanskar: this is the right moment go and take Durga Prasahd Maheshwari 's sign. ( putting paper on Swara 's hand while seeing Durga is sitting with Laksh and adarash) what are you looking? Go and take sign.

Swara : Sanskar! Whatever you are doing is wrong. If you want Karma Industry. I can help you in it but I can't let you go on wrong track again. I can't see you burn in revenge again. This is wrong.

Sanskar : I guess you don't love your younger brother ayush. ( dangerously)

Tears formed in Swara 's eyes recalling yesterday's moment how Sanskar blackmailed her for Ayush.

Sanskar : think about it. If he died how your mother will bear this pain? ( smirking).

Swara : You are doing wrong Sanskar.

Sanskar give her non effected look and sign her to go now.

Sanskar : do what I have told you to do. I don't want any mistake. One mistake and you will loose your brother for forever.

Swara looks at him being hurt. She never thought one day she will face his devil side again. She go from there wiping her tears. His lips curled in smirk.

Downstairs!

Swara see AP is coming out from kitchen. She intentionally put her feet in front of her and make her fall down make her scream in pain. She close her eyes being guilty.

Swara : Badi Maa!! ( she move to her).

Durga hear this along with Laksh and adarash and move toward her help her in sitting on chair. Whole family gathered for looking at her. Parineeta bring ointment for her.

From upstairs Sanskar sign Swara to go.  She go from there secretly and put papers in Durga 's file and again go back to them.

After sometime!

Parineeta and Ragini take AP with them in her room. Swara feels bad for doing this.

Durga move for his work along with Laksh and adarash. Durga start signing on papers while Swara stand there act as if drinking water as for him he already read papers sign without reading it.

Swara come to them with tea offers them tea. They take at last she pour tea on Laksh as per Sanskar 's order. He screams in pain.

Laksh: what are you doing Swara?

Swara : I am sorry Laksh! My hand slipped! Wait I am bringing ice pack for you. ( call servant).

Sanskar frowned seeing her caring Laksh like this. He clenched his fist angrily while glaring them deadly.

Making them busy in Laksh! Swara take the paper from file which Durga put on table and hide in her pallu.

She take ice pack and help Laksh in easing his pain putting it on his hand which frowned Sanskar more. 

Sanskar : ( unable to see this more call her ) Swara!! Swara!

Durga : Sanskar is calling you. You go. I will handle Laksh.

Swara nod yes and go from there taking paper.

In SwaSan Room!

Swara : take your paper!! ( forwarding paper to him).