Shot 8

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar taking revenge on Ragini.

"Sanskar, Sanskar", Swara come runningly to Sanskar confusing and tensing him.

Sanskar : what happened Swara?

Swara : Sanskar, baba isn't at baadi.

Sanskar: so what I do?
I am not detetective to find lost things.

Swara : Sanskar! He is in mental asylum. ( shocking him).

Sanskar : (monologue) but I didn't sent him in asylum. ( confused).

Swara : Sanskar!! ( bringing him in sense) we have to save baba.

Sanskar : excuse me?  What you said?

Swara : save baba!!

Sanskar : which Baba? As far I know you have only one mother and one dida from where this baba took birth?

Swara : Sanskar! What are you saying? I have baba.

Sanskar : no! You don't have baba! Your mother is only your Maa and baba. ( she try to resist him but cut by him) you have only two people in your "parental home" your maa and your dida.
Forget your disgusting sister and spineless baba.

Swara: Sanskar but how we can let baba stay in mental asylum?

Sanskar : mental people 's real place is in mental asylum only.
He is in right place.

Swara : but!

Sanskar : I think you forgotten what I told yesterday. ( shocking her making her remind his threat).

Swara stays quiet helplessly.

Sanskar : go and make tea for me.

She go from there for bringing his tea.

Sanskar ; (monologue) who sent Shekhar gadodia in asylum.( confused).

Flashback!!

In Baadi!!

Shekhar is sitting outside all numb and blank,

Suddenly a person come in black Hoodie and stare him and smirk.
The person see some kids and him, and go to those kids and give them some money and sign them toward Shekhar.

This kids go toward Shekhar and start troubling him intentionally like throwing things on him, throwing soil on his face iritating him.

Shekhar got extreme angry first because of his loss and now this kids and run behind them to beat them while kids run yelling "mad man".

Society people seen this and call mental asylum to take him away for the safety of their kids.

The person smirks seeing him clutched by guards who dragging him in mental asylum van while he is screaming. The person see Sharmistra and Shoba standing with satisfied face as they are happy by his punishment.

Person smirks and go from there.

In present! Sanskar is confused who played this game?

Sanskar : seems he actually lost his mental balance after this much loss. ( making himself understand) whatever!! He deserves this punishment.
His real place is in asylum only.

In kitchen!!

Ragini rush toward Swara and slap her hard shocking her.

Ragini : you unauspicious girl!! From since you came everything is messed!! My baba is in asylum. I will kill you.. ( grab her neck to kill her).