Shot2

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap ; Sanskar brought Swara in his home as his wife to save her.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar awakes yawning and move to shift but fall down on his butt and find himself on floor, he looks at couch then at bed where Swara is sleeping, he hold his head.

Sanskar : Sanskar you aren't sleeping on bed! The bed is no more yours! ( looks at his bed emotionally) I miss you!!

He looks at Swara who is sleeping like curled ball in cold in blanket! And realized she is feeling cold and off the ac quickly! She gets calm and sleep for more time and he go in washroom for bathing.

After sometime!

Sanskar come in room but startled hearing Swara's screams!

Sanskar : what happened Swara? Headache? Wait! I am bringing injection!

Swara : no! You are in towel! ( making wall of hand on her face).

Sanskar looks at her confused and then looks at himself and find himself in towel and himself also screams and cover his dignity with his hands.

Swara : why you shouted? We are married?
I have lost memory that's why I felt weird but you remember everything, why you are feeling weird?

Sanskar : umm! Actually ummm! ( not getting what to say to her)

Swara : why I am feeling you arent my husband and pretending! You are behaving like a stranger.

Sanskar : Okay then should  I show my special thing to you so you get convinced that I am your husband! Okay let me remove my towel!

Swara ; No!!!!!!! ( screams) besharm aadmi how you can say this?

Sanskar : exactly!!
I also screamed only because of this only, as you don't remember anything and always suspect on me as if I am fooling you! Just think! What a husband will feel, whose wife will behave like a stranger with me!
I am so much in pain that you are behaving like a stranger to me, that's why i am in pain! And feeling weird with you.
( he start crying fakely).

Swara : ( feels guilty) I am sorry Sanskar! I should understand your pain!

Sanskar : enough!! I don't wanna hear more!! ( crying fakely more and turn to go).

He gasped feeling a back hug and screams!

Sanskar : what are you doing? ( as she is gripping his bare chest)

Swara : I am sorry Sanskar! I should have understand if  I lost my memory then you also have lost a wife who loves you and you are living with a stranger in your wife.
I am sorry I troubled you so much.

Sanskar : no problem! ( break hug to escape from her)
I understand you! I don't have issues!

Swara : you are so good! ( put hand on his chest shivered him) what happened? Why you are shivering? ( caress his chest a bit in concern) are you okay?

Sanskar : I am alright!! ( take off her hand and smile fakely) I just bathes and I am naked! So was feeling cold! I am going to change.

Swara : Okay!

He go quickly from there to escape from her.

After sometime!

Sanskar is reading a file all dressed in his formal clothes!

He gasped seeing Swara in towel!

Sanskar ; what is this?( turning his face quickly)

Swara : actually I forgotten my clothes to take in washroom so i came like this only! And we are husband wife's so we shouldn't be afraid to see each other like this.