Shot 11

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar 's anger and pain toward Swara's plan of giving him pain.

In Sanskar's Hospital!

Swara come in Sanskar's hospital with Sanskar's tiffin to make him happy but gets angry seeing Sheena in Sanskar's arms!

Flashback!

Sanskar was walking in hurry for a operation and dash with Sheena and she about to fallen down but he hold her to save her from falling down!

Sanskar : sorry! ( make her stand)

Sheena : that's fine Sanskar! All the best for your surgery!

Sanskar: thank you Sheena!

"Sanskar"!!

Sanskar looks and find Swara!

Swara go toward him and before she say anything!

Sanskar : Swara! Go in my cabin! I have a important operation!

Swara : but I wanna talk to you!

Sanskar : Swara! I have a surgery! ( politely).

He go from there in hurry leaving her in tears! She looks at Sheena angrily! She also go from there!

After sometime!!

In Sanskar's Cabin!

Swara is pacing here and there restlessly! As she wanna talk with Sanskar restlessly!

Arjun come in Cabin! She turned to find Sanskar but see arjun!!

Swara : why Sanskar didn't came yet?

Arjun : Swara! Sanskar is busy in his surgeries! You go!!

Swara : Swara? You used to call me bhabhi! Then why Swara only?

Arjun : because you lost the right of being my bhabhi! As who disrespected my bestie , my brother's heart! How that girl can be my bhabhi!

Swara : arjun! I had reason.

Arjun : breaking someone's heart to take revenge of your own broken heart is so wise isn't?

Swara down her head in guilt!

Arjun : just go away! This is workplace! And Sanskar is bust in his surgeries! If you wanna talk! Then, talk in home!
Go!

Swara go from there in tears.

After sometime!

In Maheshwari Mansion!

Whole Day and night goes but Sanskar didn't came! Which make her insecure about Sheena! What if he is with sheena! This make her suspicious and hurt at same time.

She calls Sanskar but he isn't picking her call! She again call and call received!

Swara : Hi Sanskar! When you are coming!

Arjun : Swara! This is me Arjun! I came in Sanskar's Cabin for taking a file, and he is busy in his surgeries! So talk later!

Swara cut call angrily!

Swara : surgeries, surgeries! How he neglect me in his so called surgeries! ( angrily)

After sometime!

In Midnight!

Sanskar come home tiredly! Swara who is waiting for Sanskar sitting on bed half sleepy! She see him and get up and go to him.