Shot 8

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

I haven't mentioned about my post!! I got English government teacher job ❤️

Recap : Swara 's dangerous side.

Natasha is sitting in her room and recollecting how she goes out for salt as per Swara 's words and how cooker blasted and afterwards she behaving weird and now her hand cut, ( Sanskar kept Uttara for her help, and denied Swara to do anything from him , she come to know about Swara 's wound) is she doing everything deliberately, this thought comes in her mind and she recollect more things too.

Natasha : ( monologue) No Natasha! Swara isn't looking a normal girl, she is very smart and she is doing deliberately for Sanskar.
I got it, she is keeping Sanskar with her by her planning plotting only well now he will become mine as if she is smart then I am smarter, I will snatch him from her.
I will get Sanskar but now I have to be careful around Swara
And she have to pay for harming me. ( smirkingly).

Swara is laying in Sanskar's arms while he is caressing her hair. She is loving his attention on her that's only she want his attention on her all time. She is snuggling in him like a small baby who wants warmth of love from him. He smile at her gesture and kiss her forehead as gesture of his love toward her. She smile at him and kiss on his cheek as gesture of reciprocate his love.

Sanskar : Swara!! From now be careful, I don't want you to happen anything.
I can't see you in pain.

Swara : If you are with me then nothing can happen to me, no pain can touch me and us if we both are together. ( clutching his arms)

Sanskar : well why I am feeling you are turning so over posssive?

Swara : don't you like? ( staring in his eyes).

Sanskar : I do like! But excess of anything is not good, so don't be over posessive! I love my soft Swara not angry Swara.

Swara smile at him or we can say try to pretend smile because she already have turned demon in his love and she can be more worst for him and she also knows he will not like but she can't help it. She can't bear anyone around him.

If over posssiveness is bad then also she is ready to become bad.

Sanskar startled when Swara place her lips on his lips and smooch his lips softly, he smile at her and smooch her lips back while rubbing her back sensually soon their slow and soft kiss turn into passionate and the kiss lead them in wild night where their heavy voice echoed and the room filled with morn and groans.

In Morning!!

Sanskar is bandaging Swara 's wound and she is admiring his care for her which is only of her.

Uttara : Bhai!! ( gaining their attention) Bhai, Natasha di calling you.

Swara irked hearing Natasha name in Morning itself.

Swara ; Why what happened Uttara?

Uttara : she isn't having breakfast and only crying, calling for you.

Before Swara say anything, Sanskar go out which frowned her, how he can leave her alone like this. He banadaged her hand but how he can go like this. This irked her. She also get up to see what's this Natasha's new problem.

In Natasha room!

Swara comes and see Natasha is hugging Sanskar and he is trying to calm her rubbing her hair and back.
Her eyes filled with tears seeing her husband like this with someone else, her heart pained, her heart burn with anger toward Natasha.