Shot 5

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar imprisoned Swara in his Villa, snatching her freedom.

On Sanskar 's Set!

After one day!

Sanskar is sitting on chair while makeup girl is doing his makeup and he is reading his script.

Just then some voice touch his ear!

Look at SM 's wife, she is so talented yaar!

Yeah!! She is so talented,  her voice, her confidence everything is so perfect, every girl should be like her, example for youth.

You I saw her interview with SM on their reception party that she will be housewife but see she is competing her dream being a housewife, she started her career at home itself.

Thats awesome yaar! I am gonna subscribe her channel on YouTube,  what's her channel 's name?

WINGS OF DREAM!

Sanskar who is hearing everything, he search the name quickly on YouTube on his phone, he become angry seeing Swara 's channel and she uploaded a video, timing showing she uploaded 1 day ago and it's goes viral everywhere. Her subscribers 1million just in one day.

He clenched his fist seeing this. He scroll the comments and find all are praising her initiative. He read some.

Great ma'am! You used the social media in best manner! You are example for those woman who wanna be a housewife but still completing dream with it.

He clenched the phone tightly in his grip angrily.

Sanskar : ( monologue) Oh so my wife wanna fly, she is still holding her WINGS OF DREAM!! it's okay at home I will cut these wings but before it let's do some drama for the people.

He like the video, subscribe the channel and leave a comment.

Awww my love, so beautiful you are looking with guitar and your voice, mine heart! So soothing and so melodious! Love you my love!! Hashtag #MyWife #SM 'swife. #SM

He go on his Instagram account and share her channel with caption!

Subscribe my wife's channel! Finally she agreed to me for sharing her talent on social media,
Yesterday I told her to share her singing skill on social media
And she agreed!
Thanks darling! You are awesome my love!!
Give love to her.

#MyWife #SM'sWife #SM

And tag her account with it.

His lips curved in smirk seeing his comment got more likes then her on video, all are praising him now that how much loving husband he is!

In SM 's Mansion!

At Night!

Swara scroll her phone check Instagram find her account tagged by someone. She check the account and become shocked seeing SM the megastar account tagged her. She become more shocked seeing him promoting her channel and song video.

She quickly check YouTube for checking her uploaded video and see his like and comment,  even he subscribed the channel, people are praising his support toward his wife.

Swara : if he came to know about my uploaded video and channel then why he is promoting it instead of stopping me!! ( think something) may be he wanna take advantage from this also for gaining public 's appreciation.