Shot5

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar met with accident and got paralyzed!

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar awakes in need of water and about to get up for drinking water but reality struck him hard when his feet aren't moving, this pinched his soul. He is helpless now, he became helpless!! Tears welled in his eyes.

He try to take water by own,  he isn't helpless! He don't! He try to take water but unable, and about to fallen down but before he fallen down, a arms around him save him. He looks and find his dumb wife whom he always hated!

She is looking at him with concern and make him sit properly and ask through sign "is he need water", he nod yes.
She fill water for him and give to him, he drink water looking at her recall how he used to trouble her for everything.

He recalled how when Swara give him food and about to go but stop hearing him.

"Who will give water"?

Swara ring her bangles to call him, he looks at her, she again ask through sign is he need more water?
He nod no!

She help him lying down on bed properly and lay beside him and cover themselves with comforter.
She sign him "call her, if you need anything"! This make his heart heavy.

Sanskar: you sleep!!

Swara nod no, and sign him "you sleep first" and stroke his hairs soothingly, he looks at her deeply, soon he drift in sleep, seeing him slept peacefully, she also sleeps holding him protectively.

Next Day!

Sanskar awakes yawning about to get but his feet doesn't help him, he is feeling to die every second by his reality!

He see Swara coming in room with his breakfast and tea, she make him sit down properly! She sign him "washroom"!

Sanskar : how you can take me? Call any servant!

Swara nod no and sign "she will do", she make him sit on wheelchair and take his wheelchair and help him in his daily chores and bring him in room after a while.

She take wet clothes and remove his clothes and give him spung bath as he doesn't like to be dirty, he looks at her deeply, while recalling his own behavior toward her disability, she make him wear his clothes and then comb his hairs also.

Sanskar : I can comb own!

Swara sign him "she will do" and comb his hairs properly. He just looks at her deeply.

She give him his tea to drink and also give him his newspaper to read with his tea, she go in washroom taking his clothes to wash!

After a while!

She come bathing his clothes see him completed tea, and wrap clothes around his neck and feed him his breakfast by his hand. He see she made his favorite food, she feed him by her hand with a warming smile.

She ask through sign "how's the food".

Sanskar: tasty!

She smile and feed him food.

After breakfast!!

Swara give him a paper, Sanskar read what she wrote!

"You have physical therapy appointment with doctor, let's go"!

Sanskar nod yes, Swara make him sit on wheelchair and take him out.

Ram who is already waiting for Sanskar, he hold his chair! Sujata put Tilak on his forehead.