Shot10

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with EPILOGUE of this story. Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: SwaSaniam Moments and Swayam birth and childhood memories.

After 1 months!

In Hall!!

SwaSaniam are having breakfast suddenly door ring, Sanskar sign Swara to sit and feed Swayam and himself go to open door.

He smile and meet keshav Khanna ( same man who met SwaSan in theatre) with his wife and daughter recently they shifted in SwaSan 's colony and they are only Indians in the colony so sometime keshav meet Sanskar outside, he welcomed them and call Swara.

Swara come with Swayam and  Shobha and smile at them and meet them smilingly while Swayam glare Priya while she also narrowed eyes to him.

Keshav: actually naina was saying to meet you all as we are only Indians here and not meet each other so I hope you all didn't mind by our sudden arive.

Sanskar : Not at all keshav! We are neibours. Hai na Swara?

Swara : Yes! You all can come anytime. Come sit.

They all sit down on sofa.

Swara : ( to Swayam) baby! Do namstee, guest came.

Swayam go and do namsteee to them.

Sanskar: say hi to your friend Priya also.

Swayam : she is not my friend.

Swara : so do friendship now! Do handshake. We are neibours.

Swayam ; No!! I don't want her as my friend. I don't like her.

Sanskar : Champ!

Keshav : its Okay Sm! He is a kid, if he doesn't want to be friend then it's his wish. Don't force.

SwaSan nod yes while Swayam still glaring Priya who also showing tongue to him.

Swara : Priya baby what do you want to have?

Swayam looks at her shockingly when she mentioned Priya baby. He fumed in jealousy seeing his mother showering love on the Priya.

Swayam : ( monologue) Baby is only me, why mumma calling this lizard baby. She is not baby, she is ghost. ( making faces).

After sometime!

Swara: baby!! Baby!!!

She call Swayam while he is sitting unaffected make her confused.

Swara : Baby!!!!!!!  ( still no reaction).

Sanskar : Champ! Your mumma is calling you.

Swayam : Sorry mumma I thought you are calling your new baby. ( looks at Priya).

Swara widened eyes listening him while Sanskar press lips to control laugh understanding his jealousy.

Swara : ( composing herself) umm! Baby, show Priya baby.... I mean Priya your room and give her some toys to play.

Swayam : but mumma.

Swara eye him, Swayam make faces and glare Priya.

Swayam : follow me! ( ordering Priya).

He go ahead hanging everyone's mouth.

Sanskar : Priya go behind him, ( fake laugh) he is very mischievous.

Priya go behind him.

In Swayam's Room!

Swayam : this is my room! Not so welcome here.