Shot 14

Hey!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara drift in coma being pushed by Sanskar mistakenly.

Sanskar is looking at the glare screen where Swara is seen lying on bed with a bandage on her head. Her body is attached with wires while her eyes is open wide but no emotions on her face, she is lying lifeless. Tears fall down from his eyes seeing his wife 's condition that too because of his anger.

AP : I am sorry beta!

Sanskar turn and see ap and remembered how he pushed Swara because of her only, out of sudden he felt to not to see her as she is cause of everything, he turn his face ignoring her.

AP : I am sorry beta! This happened because of me. Surely Sujata filled Swara 's ear against me.

Sanskar : Maa!! She is my mom about whom you are talking and why she will fill Swara 's ear against you and above all!
Why Swara blamed you?
I don't even know that!
I didn't listened her.
So this is my mistake, my mistake not to listen her first and reacting over.
I pushed my wife in danger. ( teary eyes).

AP : Sanskar you think I did something wrong, the way Swara was saying.

Sanskar : I don't know Maa!! Because I didn't seen the video neither I heard Swara.
So after this incident, I am blank.

AP gets tenses seeing distrust in Sanskar's eyes. For ap, Sanskar is her biggest trophy, she can't loose him.

AP : Sanskar!! I didn't did anything, trust me.
I think Swara have some misunderstanding.
I am also very sad seeing her in this condition
You don't worry I will pray to God! She will be perfectly fine.

Sanskar : Thanks Maa!! But you just do one favor, stay away from Swara and also from me for sometime. I am not in state. Till Swara doesn't get fine, I don't wanna see you.
Because the incident making me difficult to face you.

AP gets shocked listening him.

AP : what are you saying Sanskar? How I can stay away from my son? And Swara, she is my daughter in law, and right now she is pregnant too. You could have told me, i would take care of her like glass doll.

Sujata : there is no need to take care of my daughter in law jiji!
You can take care of your son!! ( tauntingly to Sanskar).

Sanskar down his head feeling guilty.

Sujata start going but stop by Sanskar.

Sanskar : Maa!! Let me meet my Swara please maa.

Sujata : why beta? Your badi Maa is standing here, and you wanna meet Swara? No!! Don't do this!! Take her Aarti!! ( pointing toward ap) I will handle my daughter, You do puja of your badi Maa, your devi.

She go inside, Sanskar feels pain every second in craving to meet Swara but Sujata not letting him meet her.

AP : (monologue) this Sujata speaking so much because of this Swara. This Swara gave her wing! But now she is in coma. Now I will cut this wings.

She about to speak but Sanskar just joint hand to her to go and leave him alone. AP gets angry but compose herself and go from there caressing his hair showing fake concern.

At Night!!

Sanskar is still sitting near door of Swara, Sujata who comes out for something see Sanskar is leaning on door with wet eyes. She feels pain seeing her son in pain but compose herself making herself strong.