Shot 8

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part❤️

Sorry for my irregular updates! I was not getting flow of the story, but now I am back with daily updates with gap of one day as daily updates is tiring, will give update after one day gap.

Recap : SwaSan tried to fake drama to take Divorce but plan floped.

In SwaSan Room!!

As SwaSan enter inside, Sanskar screamed as Swara hit his arms, before he react anything she again hit his arm.

Sanskar : what are you doing? Gone mad or what?

Swara ; You called me fat!! ( angrily) you think me fat?

Sanskar remembered what he said for excuse and bite his tongue and looks at Swara who is glaring him making her big eyes more bigger.

Sanskar : I was lying Swara, I was only making excuse, you are not fat!! Not a bit. You are so slim! Very slim, this much that sometimes you becomes Invisible also.

Swara : You thinking everything joke right? You think I will melt by your butter words.

Sanskar: arey! You are too much! When I said you fat, you are angry and when I am calling you, you are still angry. What do you want Miss?

Swara : nothing!! What can I get from a brainless man..( making faces ).

Sanskar : did you just called me brainless? ( raising eyebrows)

Swara : you have working ears, I am must say, well it's good something is good in you, otherwise you are a defected piece.

Sanskar : Swara!

Swara : what ? What lame excuses you were giving to aunty ji?

Sanskar; excuse me! As if you were giving so much good excuses? Wow! I should clap for your excuses? I snor in sleep. ( do slow clap).

Swara : so it was most valid reason to get divorce.

Sanskar : how so? Please explain.

Swara : see! If you will snor in sleep, I will not get sleep and if I will not get sleep. I will die in lack of sleep so for my life safety I have to divorce you.

Sanskar : wow! What a brilliant thought you have.
Well like this my idea was good.

Swara : how?

Sanskar : see if I will have a fat wife then what if in sleep you slept on me and then next Day I will not get up and forever bye bye.

Swara: haw! Dare you said that! ( putting hand on his mouth listening death).

Sanskar  looks at her intensely seeing care in her eyes for him, she also lost in his deep eyes.

Swara : umm!! ( breaking eye contact) you are mad!

Sanskar ; Why?

Swara : just shut up! And think any reason to get divorce?

Sanskar : Hmm!! Why I only think? I am not taking divorce alone and well you always says i am brainless so you use your intelligent brain.

Swara : that's means you are accepting yourself brainless!! Tc tch! So sad! Mr Sanskar Maheshwari,  the great businessman is brainless. This should be headline in newspaper with my statement.

Sanskar : excuse me!! ( glaring her).

Swara : this is the time to prove your intelligence, if you have brain then prove.
I don't have time for this. I have better work then this.