Shot2

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan marraige.

In Morning!

In SwaSan Room!

Swara awakes first and start going for washroom, her sight goes on Sanskar who is sleeping peacefully! She smile at him and come near him and caress his hairs which floating on his forehead.

He move in sleep and clutch her hand and murmuring Kavita! Hearing her name, her heart pains!

She try to take off her hand from his grip, but this awakes Sanskar. He looks and find her.

Sanskar ; (,quickly get aside) how dare you touch me?

Swara : hubby!

Sanskar : call me Sanskar! I am not your hubby! I don't consider you as my wife.

Swara : Sanskar! I was just passing here and I stopped to awakes you but you grab my hand.

Sanskar: really? You think I will grab your hand.

Swara : thinking me Kavita..

Sanskar : whatever! Go!

Swara go from there in washroom hiding her tears.

Sanskar : ( taking sigh) I know this girl is trying to grab me.. ( fumes) I will not let you snatch Kavita from me.
She is my love and I will not let her go, you have to go from my life.

In washroom!

Swara is crying sitting under shower recalling how Sanskar was taking Kavita 's name, she only knows how much painful is for her to see her love loving someone else then her.

She recalled how she was waiting for Sanskar to come and marry her and he come with Kavita and told everyone that he is engaged to her and wanna marry Kavita.

Flashback!

Swara who is holding choclates for Sanskar as present of his come back fist the choclates and tears formed in her eyes. She is unable to bear that pain which paining her soul seeing someone else in her love 's arms. Tears fall down from her eyes, her dream of being with him shattered in just seconds like someone awake her from her dream.

Sujata: No way! You can't marry anyone else! You are of Swara! She love you Sanskar.

Sanskar : but I don't! I love Kavita! And she! She is a child! And i can never marry a child.

Swara 's eyes gets teary! She looks down but her heart bleeding.

Sujata : No Sanskar! You can't do this! This girl love you so much from childhood! ( grabbing Swara 's shoulder) you can't break her heart.

Sanskar : Mom! She is just being childish and think this is her love! At least you understand! We have 8 years age gap! How I can mary her? And I love Kavita.

Sujata try to oppose him! But Swara stop her and nod no with glittery eyes.

Swara : that's fine mom! Hubby!! ( stop herself) Sanskar love Kavita! And he have right to choose his partner!
I don't have any problem!
( tears fall down from her eyes but she is trying to compose her pain).

Sanskar looks at her teary eyes somewhere feels bad! As he know she love him so much! But still how he can be with her because she loves him? He don't! And he can never love a child and a immature girl.
He love Kavita, who is mature and understanding.

Sanskar: Thank you kiddo for understanding me.

Swara manage to give a fakest smile but hee heart paining like mess!