shot 6

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar concealed Swara from RagLak!

In Sanskar's Cabin!

"Whatttt"!!!!

Arjun is too shocked knowing the actual truth of Swara being fiancee of Laksh!

Arjun : what a fate! This seems fate unite you both! Swara bhabhi was about to become wife of your brother!

Sanskar: dare you arjun! She is my wife! And she can never become of anyone else! ( his eyes burn hearing this).

Arjun : I can understand you Sanskar! But how longer we will hide Swara bhabhi from your family! I think we should tell bhabhi about this!

Sanskar : no way!! I will not let anyone snatch my Swara from me!! She is mine and she will remain mine!I will not let her reach to my family and her truth!!

Arjun : and if any day! She came to know herself!

Sanskar : she will not able to! We are going new York for honeymoon tomorrow!and then I will convince Swara to settle there only! I will shift my hospital there only.

Arjun : You wanna run away Sanskar!

Sanskar : I can't help! I don't wanna loose her! She became my life Arjun! I can't live without her.
I can't let her go!

Arjun : but Sanskar! Don't you wanna know how Swara land here? I mean! Truth!

Sanskar : no! I don't wanna know anything! I just want my Swara, and I don't know anything about her past neither I want to know. I am only concerned about her present which is me and I am only focused on my future which is us!!

Arjun: Sanskar calm down!

Sanskar : I can't! I can't anyone snatch my Swara from me, I didn't got anything from childhood arjun! I got her!! She is my angel, my ray of hope! I can't loose her any cost!

Arjun : Okay Sanskar! Calm down! I am with you in all your decisions!

Sanskar smile lightly at him.

At Evening!

In SwaSan Room!

Swara is packing bags and Sanskar helping her!

Swara : Sanskar! Where we are going?

Sanskar : new York! Honeymoon! ( make her happy).

Swara : wow Sanskar! And why you didn't told me! Surprise?

Sanskar : no! I was thinking to pack bags first then I will tell you in flight!

Swara : you are so boring Sanskar!

Sanskar startled her pulled her toward him!

Sanskar : whatever I am! You don't have any back off now!
You are mine!

Swara : hmmm! Possessive! ( wrapped arms around his neck).

Sanskar : you can think anything!
You are mine! ( make her smile).

Swara : I am your! ( smooch his lips, he smooch her back).

After some hours of flight!

In New York!

SwaSan enter in their honeymoon sweet! Swara admire the honeymoon sweet, which is decorated beautifully with roses!
She admire the whole room and also go in washroom, washroom is also very luxurious and the tub is also fill with rose. She looks at him who is  unbuttoning his shirt naughtily!