Shot 6

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSaniam Moments,  Sanskar trying to find the truth and ragini planned against Swayam.

Swayam is moving behind while his small feet just near to glass and he place his feet back.

But become confused feeling softness under his feet and tensed by scream of his mumma. He turn and find his mumma putting hand under his feet and glass pierced on her skin while he is standing on her hand.

Swayam : mumma.

Swara : baby are you okay? ( in pain)

Swayam; mumma! ( start crying seeing blood and step off from her hand) mumma.

Swara : stay away from glass. ( in pain).

Soon Sanskar come runningly in room hearing her scream become shocked seeing Swara sitting holding her bleeding hand and Swayam is crying.

Sanskar : Swara!! ( woriedly call her and move toward her but stop by her).

Swara: first pick Swayam aside from glass.

Sanskar nod yes and pick Swayam and put him aside. He still try to go near his mother but Swara stop him.

Swara ; baby stay there!

Sanskar : how this happened? ( he picked her in his embrace).

And he take her out along with Swayam who run behind them cryingly.

After sometime!

In SwaSan Room!

Doctor is bandaging Swara 's hands while Sanskar is sitting beside her and Swayam is sitting on his lap staring his mother and crying. Sanskar 's eyes also wet seeing her in pain.

Doctor go from there after bandaging.

Swara : baby, Sanskar I am fine.

Swayam : Mumma!! ( hug her and start crying badly) blood was coming, mumma. ( scared)

Swara : baby I am fine!! Don't scare. You are my strong and brave baby right.

But he is only crying hugging her. She looks at Sanskar for help as he only can convince her.

Sanskar : ( composing himself) Champ! If you will cry then how you will take care of your mumma? ( make him stop from crying) mummma is in pain and you should take care of her like a good son not should cry like a cry baby.

Swayam stop crying and nod yes understanding and wipe his tears.

Swayam : I will take care of you mumma.

Swara smile at him lightly and kiss on his cheek, who also kiss her forehead back make her smile.

She looks at Sanskar who is holding her hand and looking at her emotionally. She blink eyes to him assuring him. He kiss her forehead to calm himself who himself got scared seeing her bleeding hand.

Sanskar : how this happened?

Swara tell him how she saw Swayam moving behind toward glass pieces and before he place his feet on it, she put her hand under his feet saving him from getting hurt.

Sanskar : who have done this? ( fumingly).

Swayam remembered ragini told him his mother is in kitchen and also told to remove slipper and gets angry thinking because of her his mother got hurt.