Shot 2

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Happy New Year in advance ✨️

Recap : Sanskar saved Swara and Swara came in Sanskar's Home, Sanskar trying to take her out from her trauma.

At Evening!!

Sanskar comes home call Maria.

Sanskar : aunty! Swara had her lunch and medicine?

Maria : no Sanskar baba!! She didn't even touched the food after your going and neither had medicine.
I tried but she denied.

Sanskar gets angry listening her but calm himself think something and tell something to her, and go from there.

In Swara 's room!!

Sanskar comes inside and see Swara is crying sitting on bed with support of pillows behind her. She recalling her sister's deeds and crying on this.

Sanskar : Hi!! ( bringing her in sense, she wipe her tears) I am sorry if i disturbed your crying session?

Swara keep quiet knowing he is taunting her.

Sanskar : by the way I brought something for you.

He give her tissue paper box shocking her.

Sanskar : take this tissue paper , you need this most.
If you need more just inform me.
I will arrange more.

Swara : I doesn't need this. ( siding his box).

Sanskar : why? You have only one work to do, which is "cry" so cry and cry and cry.

This pinched her soul.

Sanskar : you know what you are a weak girl, a weak girl who can only cry on wrong things which is done with you.

Swara gets restless hearing him recalling her mother's upbringing who always taught her to be strong.

Sanskar : you are behaving as if you are only in this world who have pain, whole world is in pain and you are crying on your sister's betrayal.
Your life got saved! And you aren't even thankful to God for this.
Life is precious, life isn't about crying.

Swara : I can't forget how my own sister ditched me. This paining me.

Sanskar : and is I could bear my brother's betrayal and my own love 's betrayal.
They both ditched me whom I trusted the most but I am not crying!
Because I don't believe in crying!
I believe in making my enemies crying.

Swara keep quiet but his words put a impact on her soul.

Sanskar : You don't wanna punish her but at least don't let her affect you.
She don't deserve your tears.

She still keep quiet which irked him.

Sanskar : you only cry!! This is only the thing which you can do with perfection!
I am sorry for disturbing your crying session.

He start going but stop hearing Swara. He turn and smile seeing her throwing tissue paper in dustbin.

Swara : I will not cry for my so called sister from now.

Sanskar : good! ( call maria) aunty!!

Maria come with food and one more tissue paper box surprising Swara.

Sanskar : I told aunty if you understood my talks then she will give you food and if you didn't understand then she will give you one more tissue paper box.

Maria: what I give to her Sanskar baba?

Sanskar : of course tissue paper box. ( teasingly).

Swara : No!!! I want food.