Shot 6

Hey!

I am sorry for being late but I was so busy in my own life!
As I told I got government teaching job!
So for that I have to fulfill formalities of government as well
Eg, medical, then any other papers etc etc.
Thanks to all for your warm wishes.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap:SwaSan marraige and Sanskar decided to hide his revenge from Swara.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar come in room from office but become shocked seeing lights off, he gasped when lights on, he become more surprised seeing whole room beautifully decorated with roses, he see bed where beautifully written "I love you with roses".

He hear foot step and turn and gets mesmerized seeing Swara who is coming in a very sexy nighty which hardly covering her thighs, her cleavage revealing through her deep neck revealing her intentions too which brings smirks on his face. He feels himself hard for her.

Sanskar reach toward her and gaze at her without blinking eyes staring her from top to toe shamelessly. His burning gaze making her shy.

Sanskar : what's the plan Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari? ( whisper in her ear smirkingly)

Swara : as if you don't know!  Why I wore this nighty and why this decorations? ( shyly).

Sanskar : I know! But I wanna hear from your mouth. (Smirkingly).

Swara : No!

Sanskar : Fine! Then let's sleep. ( shocking her) what? Say what you want Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari?

Swara : we didn't celebrated our suhagraat so!! I prepared myself and room for our suhagraat. ( shyly make him smirk)

Sanskar : Madam! You gonna be sore, I tell you as seeing you in this hot nighty!
I am so hard.

Swara : then show your hardness on my softness. ( make him more smirk).

Sanskar: seems my wife all planned.

Swara nodded yes!

He smile and go and lock door for proceeding their night and come to her grab her waist and pull her toward him slamming his lips to her and take her lips in wild kiss. She respond him with equal passion while kissing he slid her nighty from shoulder and start giving wet kisses on her shoulder and cleavage making her moan in pleasure. He keep sucking her soft skin turning her whitish skin into red.

He take her zipper and pull down and soon her nighty and inner seen on ground along with his clothes and they seen under comforter, where Sanskar laying down completely on Swara putting his whole manly weight on her femine body and thrusting inside her hardly and wildly shaking her body violently, while assaulting her bosoms making her scream his name in pleasurable pain which she loves the most, which make them one.

In Morning!

SwaSan are sleeping bare in each other's arms. Their sleep break by a call. Sanskar quickly take the call and start going from bed but stop by Swara.

Sanskar : I am coming in 5 minutes! Okay? ( she nodded yes).

Swara : come soon! I want your warmth.

Sanskar smile at her and kiss her forehead and cover her with comforter and wear his boxer and go near window to take call away from Swara.

Sanskar : yes Aman! ( talk something in mute) Okay! You set everything.
I am coming in Kolkata.

He cut call!

Sanskar : (monologue) I know Swara you don't want revenge but I can't stop myself! I will not get peace till I don't give my enemies equal pain which they gave to us.
I have to lie to you, I have to play games.
I am sorry Swara.