Shot 4

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar 's soft corner for his kiddo and his kiddo took dangerous side for saving him from Kavita.

In SwaSan Room!

Swara block Kavita 's number before she gave her some sweet words from Sanskar's whatsapp! And delete the chat and block the number!

On other side!

Kavita read messages!

"You witch, stay away from my hubby, what do you think you can make him fool, I am here for him, if you eye on my hubby, I will pluck your eyes and some beautiful abusive words".

Sanskar: what are you doing with my phone?

Swara gets shocked listening him but turn and give him phone back.

Swara : I was checking your phone's features! You have so awesome phone hubby! Buy me same.
I am going for bringing dinner.

Sanskar: (monologue) what she did to my phone?

He check to see but doesn't find anything!! She was really checking features? Not really! Or she!! Hmmm! Whatever! He shake head and dial number to call Kavita but her number showing blocked! He understand everything and unblock her number and call her.

Sanskar : Hi Kavita! I am sorry, Swara just!!

Kavita : ( cryingly) I never faced this much humiliation Sanskar which your wife done to me.

Sanskar : she isn't my wife! She is kiddo.

Kavita : she spoke so bad with me on whatsapp, she even abused me.

Sanskar : her mind gets polluted! I will clean! I will teach her manners!
I was away 1 year from her so she started watching bad videos! That affected her mind.
I will teach her.

Kavita fumes seeing him not getting angry but will make her understand!

Kavita : will you live with her forever or you have adopted your kiddo?

Sanskar : what are you saying? She is my kiddo! I know  I am angry on her but I have some responsibilities toward my baby girl.

Kavita : Sanskar! I am not interested to adopt your 19 year kiddo!
So stay away from her.

Sanskar fall in dilemma one side his love and other side his kiddo! Though he angry on her, still can't leave her alone! He have remain beside her from childhood.

Sanskar : I will make her understand! She will ask forgiveness from you!
She did mistake in her childishness
But i will correct her mind so, she will understand and then we trio can live happily together.

Kavita : have you gone mad? Trio? You are in sane?

Sanskar : I mean! After me and Swara 's divorce! Swara will be in her home but she can come to meet me after my and Your marraige.
If she ask forgiveness! I will forgive.
She will become your friend and we trio will have together.

Kavita : ( getting angry but calm)okay Sanskar! But if she ask forgiveness right?

Sanskar : hmmm! She will ask I think!

Kavita : Okay! I don't mind!

Sanskar : you are so understanding, that's why i love you so much........

And phone take off from his hand! He see and find Swara who grabbed his phone and put on her ear and start abusing Kavita badly shocking Sanskar that his kiddo know this much bad language.