Shot 2

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar's insecurities!

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara is all dressed for going office! Sanskar take his key and both go out for office!

But his face frowned seeing nikhil!! Swara smile at him! And go toward him leaving Sanskar's hand! He gets angry by her act but calm himself. She hug him friendly, he also hug her back!

Sujata who is coming after puja from temple see this and fumes!

Swara : Sanskar! Meet, he is nikhil, my childhood friend and my boss also! ( holding Sanskar's hand toward him) nikhil, He is my husband! Sanskar Maheshwari.

Nikhil : Hi Sanskar! ( forward hand toward him).

Sanskar shake hand with him giving a forced smile!

Nikhil : Swara! Let's go!, I came to take you for office.

Swara : umm! But Sanskar always drop me! He will drop!

Nikhil: Swara! We are going on same place! And we will reach fast in car! Then bike!

Sanskar clenched fist tightly hearing him.

Swara : Sanskar! Can I go?

Sanskar : as you wish!

Swara: Okay! Nikhil! Let's go!
I will see you in evening Sanskar.

Sanskar give a tight and fakes smile! Swara go with nikhil while talking with him happily!

Sujata : what is this Sanskar? Who was that man?

Sanskar : I guess you heard, her childhood friend and boss!

Sujata : I heard! But why you let her went with him? Sanskar! You should go with her, you are letting your wife roam with a random man!

Sanskar keep quiet and fuming inside!

Sujata : hmm! That was I afraid! See now your wife started showing her real face! She is becoming a free bird! Catch her before she will fly from your grip!

Sanskar :, she isn't any bird and I am not a bird catcher mom! She is free for her life! I have never dominated her! And will never! And she is doing only work, what's wrong in this! You just always think negative!

He go in his room and hold newspaper for seeing any advertisements so he get the job fast!

After sometime!

Sanskar go for interview! And as usual his life getting only disappointment as "before he reach, his bad record reach their ears", he come with disappointment! And sit in a park and having inner turmoil fights!

Suddenly a couple seen! He see the couple where lady is behaving bad with her husband and abusing him for being useless and not having job!

Lady : I am seriously fed up from you!, I wished I wouldn't married a useless man like you.

Man : how you can say that! I know you are doing job but that's doesn't give you right to abuse me!, and I will get job!

Lady ; You can never! Because you are useless!

Sanskar see himself and Swara in the couple and fighting on this!

He gets startled even with the thought! He can't bear if his Swara will abuse him like this. For him, his respect is everything! He was SM! He can't hear if anyone abuse him for incapable and his wife, a big no!!