Shot9

Hi Dear Readers!!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan cute moments, and Sanskar's hidden reason for his hatred toward Sujata. Swara planning to make Sanskar realize importance of his mother while making him jealous of her.

Sanskar is sleeping on couch, just hear then some hiccups, he get up and see Swara who is shivering and crying in sleep. He become tensed seeing her like this and rush toward her and pat her cheek, become more tenses getting her body hot!! Her temperature is high!

Sanskar : she is having high fever!! ( tensed) I have to do something.

He go to check for a medicine but doesn't find any medicine then remembered Sujata keep medicine and rush out after covering Swara with blanket fully.

In SujRam Room!!

Sanskar feels hesitate to knock on his parent's door, he never go in their room since 10 years! He take a sigh and remembered Swara 's I'll health and knock on door.

Sujata : ( opening door) Sanskar!! ( shocked) what happened?

Sanskar : Swara is ill!!she is having high fever. Do you have some medicine?

Sujata : no beta!! Don't give medicine to Swara.

Sanskar: why? She is having fever and you.

Sujata : in pregnancy, medicine is harmful for baby.

Sanskar : but!! Her health!!

Sujata : put cold clothes on her head and give her body warmth!! You know what I am saying...

Sanskar understand her and nod yes.

Sujata : if you need anything, call me!! I would come but right now she needs her husband more.

Sanskar nod yes and go from there for his room.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar come near of Swara, put wet clothes on her forehead to reduce her fever, she is shivering badly which making him tensed every minute.

After a while he noticed her fever is reduced from before but she is still shivering, recall Sujata 's words and "she need her husband", take a sigh and come with her in blanket and take her in his embrace, hold her zipper of her nighty and unzip, with shivering hand take off her nighty and himself also remove his clothes and embrace her giving his body heat to her body, getting his manly body heat, her body become stable, she snuggle in him and gets composed. He keep caressing her bare back to heat her body.

After a while!! Her body gets composes, he caress her hair.

Sanskar; for saving my life, you put yourself in trouble, I am sorry Swara!
But I promise, I will try my best to give you a happy life.
I am not perfect man but I will try I don't become reason of your tears. ( kiss her forehead softly).

He make her wear her clothes himself also wear his clothes, start getting up but his hand stop by a grip, he turned and find her holding his little finger in sleep. He softly caress her hair.

He try to take his hand back but unable.

Sanskar : her sleep will get disturb.

He lay down beside her only so she don't awake!! And let her sleep peacefully, he unknowingly admire her innocence of her face, so many things she have faced but she always remain happy or she show herself happy, she gave a reason to him for smiling, a PEACE, he gets with her.