Epilogue!

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SWASAN IN PARIS.

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara comes with Sanskar clutching his arms and looks around cheerfully, the Room is decorated with their pictures and looks at him smilingly.

Sanskar : our love land!! ( make her smile).

She kiss his forehead raising her toe from floor, he smile at her antics and hold her waist and bring her closer letting him stand on his feet, she admire his action and their lips seal in pure kiss with love, love, love.

They break kiss when they gets breathless and pant heavily, he pick her in his wall and walks, she remove her sandle jerking.

Sanskar: so much desperate. ( teasingly).

Swara : more then you!! ( smirkingly shocking him).

He shake head and take her toward bed and make her lay down on bed and himself take off her pallu and dig himself in her neck, she arched her neck clutching bedsheet in fist, he gripped her fist and entangled their hands,
and he start worshipping her with his mighty and love.

After sometime!!

Swara is laying bare on Sanskar's bare chest and the comforter is covered around them.

Swara : finally we are together!
Now we will always remain happy.
Happy perfect life!!

Sanskar : happy? All time?
We will not fight?
Please, don't stop! I will get bored with this awe so perfect life.
I love my messy life with my messy wife,
with some fights, and later asking sorry with sweet smile,
I want sweet, sour love in us.

Swara chuckles at him, both chuckles together, they love their imperfections.

Sanskar kiss her forehead smilingly and caress her baby bump whileTheir happiness is visible from their faces with fact now they will always remain happy together.

After a week!!

SwaSan are roaming on city of Paris and clicking picture on saying of Swara who asking to click lots of pictures excitedly whose favorite destination is Paris,
He told they gonna stay here forever but still her curiosity is treat to watch,  she herself looking like a small child getting her/ his candy.

Swara : Sanskar I want ice cream.

She rush to ice cream vendor, Sanskar shake head and go toward her and she had lots of ice cream, he keep on denying but she had stubbornly.

At Night!

"Achu, Achu, Achu"!!!

Swara is sneezing badly! Sanskar comes with boiled water for her and put Vicks and put towel on her head instructing her to inhale and she inhale.

After sometime!!

Sanskar : have this!! ( give her home made kada).

Swara whose nose turned tomato and see him with puppy face who doing   everything angrily.

Swara : Sanskar!!

Sanskar : have this kada!! ( gritting teeth).

Swara : sorry Sanskar, I didn't knew I will get cold.

Sanskar : what you knew? ( sarcastically)
You don't know anything and don't listen anyone.

Swara : I am sorry!! ( start crying make him shocked).

Sanskar : don't cry!!

Swara: I will cry! If you will be angry on me. ( cryingly)

Sanskar : you did work of getting angry only!!