Shot6

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara pregnancy again!!

"I wanna say something about Sanskar slapping Swara, I am not justifying, he did wrong and he shouldn't slapped her, but! I guess I added many times Swara slapped Sanskar!! Then there isn't much problem on this but if Sanskar slapped Swara, is wrong! Both are wrong, if Swara slap Sanskar then also wrong and if Sanskar slap Swara, then also wrong!! The statement a man shouldn't slap woman applies on woman too, but should treated as human not as gender!!

We woman's are human, we don't need any specifications we are woman's, so all should respectful toward woman's, we deserves respect because we are same human like man! This is equality!! Not, like woman's are ahead then men's, or some says "humara beti ladko jaisi hai" nahi hai! Nhi hai ladko jaisi, we are humans dammit! We should be treated normal!!

I want this equality in society where the question of man and woman doesn't arise! Both are humans and that's what should be understand! Both deserve respect and both have right to be successful, no one can dim anyone's light!!

"Sory the intentions isn't to hurt anyone, but I don't like when anyone say man, woman! In normal life also I hear such words that really pissing"

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar take Swara in room, and make her sit down on bed and give her water to drink, she drink water!!

Sanskar : Swara! You don't need to stress about mom!! And anything!!
Not good for baby!

Swara remember earlier he used to concern about her and baby both! And used to say "Swara this isn't good for you and baby"!!

Swara's heart pinched seeing his ignorance toward her!!
She close eyes controlling her tears!

Sanskar: Swara! You want something to eat?

Swara ; you don't know!my Sanskar used to say he know what I want before my saying!

Sanskar : hmmm! I knew of my Swara not you! As your liking changed now!! ( make her hurt) what do you want?

Swara : Swara's liking isn't changed till!!
Kal bhi Swara ko Sanskar hi pasand tha aaj bhi Sanskar hi pasand hai! Whatever you will bring, your Swara will like.

Sanskar's heart gets restless hearing her!! But he go from room composing himself.

Swara's tears fall from her eyes!! She remembered his earlier care toward her! But their life changed!! Everything got changed.

After sometime!!

Sanskar come with Swara's favorite food!! She looks at the food and feels good that he remembered her favorite food till now!

Sanskar : eat!

Swara : please khilao!!

Sanskar looks at her once then feed her by his hand!! She smile in between of this!!

After food!

Sanskar : Swara! You sleep for sometime! You aren't taking proper sleep! This isn't good for my baby!

Swara 's heart bleeds seeing his concern is only for his baby not her!! He make her lay down and cover her with comforter! She expect a forehead kiss from him.

But due to her surprise! He bend and kiss her stomach! Showering his love on his baby only! He turn to go but Swara's phone ring.

She and him both looks at the phone and find nikhil calling! Sanskar clenched fist seeing this!
She quickly cut the call!!