Shot 3

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar 's insecurities toward Swara and Sahil 's closeness, Sahil decides to unite SwaSan.

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara is wearing earings, Sanskar's eyes fall on her earings which Sahil gave to her, he fumed!! He go toward her and snatch earings from her hand and break under his feet shocking her.

Swara : what you did?

Sanskar take off the other pair of earings too and smash under his feet shocking her again.

Swara : what are you doing Sanskar?

Sanskar: sorry!! Actually the color of earings was itching my eyes so!! ( give a bitter smile).

Swara : color was itching or just because Sahil gave me this.

Sanskar : ( glare her) I don't care, what your sahil give to you or not!!

Swara : really? But that's not seems from your gestures?

Sanskar: don't provoke Swara. Otherwise you will regret and i don't wanna loose my temper on you.

Swara : what's new thing? You just know how to loose your temper on me, that's only you can do with perfection.

Sanskar : and you are pro in giving me uncurable wounds and then act as if you did nothing!! Bravo Swara!bravo!! ( mockingly).

Swara : and you? You don't do anything which hurts me!

Sanskar : my actions are always the reaction of your actions Swara. You force me for everything.

Swara : really? What did I wrong?

Sanskar : really you wanna know, what you wrong you did!
You always prioritized your sister, your family, mine family and whole world!!
You care for everyone, except me!! ( with pain in his eyes)
You don't give damn to what I feel, what I think, what I say! Only you and your thoughts are important in our marraige.

Swara feels pain hearing him, she know she did many mistakes but listening from him pained her more.

Sanskar : I always loved you unconditionally, but what you gave to me!! What you gave to me?
Lies, cheating! You always took me for granted Swara, always! Always!!
You always treated me as if I am any toy who don't have any emotions, you always did stunts for saving family, for becoming Mahan!
You are only the geeat Swara!
The great Swara!
Who care all! But not her husband.

Tears fall from her eyes!

Sanskar : You know what!! You always uses to say, that you are lucky to have me!
But I will say, I am UNLUCKY TO HAVE YOU!! ( shocking her) I was having bad fate that you are mine wife!! ( angrily)
I wish, I wish I wouldn't fallen in love with you, I wish!!
LOVING YOU WAS MY BIGGEST MISTAKE.
YOU ARE MY MISTAKE.

He go out from room leaving her in tears.
His words rings in her ears, she cries palming her face.

"You are my mistake,
Biggest mistake,
Loving you was my
Biggest mistake"

The words haunt her badly, she cries badly.

Outside!!

Sahil who hear everything feels bad seeing Swara like this and also feeling bad for Sanskar whose pain he can sense from his words which was might hurtful but he can sense he is also broken.

Sahil : (monologue), You don't get affected right!! But I will make you affected so you run back to Swara.

On dining table!!