shot10

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap; Ragini attacked Swara while a person in ghost mask attack ragini.

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar stroke Swara 's hair softly to awake her, she wake up and looks at him and smile.

Swara : good morning Sanskar. ( kiss his cheek).

He smile at her and peck her lips softly which lead them in soft yet wild kiss.

After breaking kiss, he take her embrace covering her by his arms around her safely.

Sanskar : Swara! Where was you at night? I mean you went for sometime. I searched you too.

Swara : I was here only Sanskar. Where I will go? ( confused).

Sanskar : you weren't! I awake and I saw you weren't here so I check Room, washroom even whole house but you weren't!
I came back in room to take key to check you but then I saw you were sleeping how?

Swara : may be you were in sleep. ( hanging his mouth).

Sanskar : Swara! I was awake.

Swara: I don't know Sanskar!
Already my head is paining and above all you are taking my viva. ( pressing her forehead).

Sanskar: what? Your head is paining, wait! I am calling doctor.

Swara : No that's fine! ( controlling her pain).

Sanskar: no Swara!! We should call doctor.
Wait! I am calling. ( he call doctor).

After while!

Doctor checking Swara while Sanskar sitting beside her.

Doctor: she is taking so much stress.
Her head is paining because of this.
Don't let her take stress, give her some release from stress, this much stress will affect her brain.

Sanskar gets tensed listening him. Doctor go giving her a injection.

Swara : I am fine Sanskar don't take tension.

Sanskar : Haan! Because you took responsibility to take whole world 's tension. ( angrily).

Swara : doctor told to keep me happy and you are getting angry on me.
Jaalim pati!
( raising eyebrows glaring him).

Sanskar roll his eyes while she chuckles at him.

Sanskar: Swara! Why don't you understand, jaan ho tum meri, kuch hota hai na tumhe toh jaan nikal jati hai meri. ( cupping her face makes her emotional).

Swara: Sanskar! I am fine!

Sanskar : you aren't Swara!! ( hold her hand and show her, her banadage hand and point toward her forehead which has banadaged) you aren't fine Swara. You aren't and I can't see you like this. I just can't!
The more you get pain, the more my heart gets wounds.
( with moist eyes).

Swara just hug him to calm him. He hug her back letting a tear escape from his eyes as he only know how much his heart pain seeing her in pain.

Sanskar: Swara! Do you have any stress?

Swara : No Sanskar!!

Sanskar : don't lie Swara. I know you are in stress please tell me!
Is I don't have right to be partner of your pain?
You can release your stress to me.
Please.

Swara take a sigh and hug him put her head on his shoulder. He wrap arms around her while holding her hand in his hands.

Swara ; I want Baba, I want my sister Sanskar, I want my Dada, dadi. I want my family. ( shocking him).