Shot10

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar come to know about Swara 's pregnancy.

At Evening!

Sanskar waited for evening with many difficulty of having this much patience, at first he thought to confront her taking her from her recording studio but then changed his mind not to disturb her workplace and choose to talk with her at home peacefully when she will come back.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is waiting sitting impatiently for Swara, he looks find her coming in room. He get up to ask her but compose himself to give her sometime as she just came. He quickly fill glass of water for her and give to her making her sit on bed carefully make her confused by his gesture, she drink water, he take the glass and set the AC on normal temperature as she just came from heat atmosphere. She is looking at him confusingly.

Sanskar : Maria! Maria! Bring Madam 's juice.

Swara : ( monologue) what had happened to him? Why he is pampering me so much. ( looks at him suspiciously) what's running in his mind, I have to find out.

Soon Maria bring juice for her, he take and sign her to go himself come and give to her.

Swara : I want to take bath first!

Sanskar : sorry! Take bath first, ( put glass on table) come I will help you.

Swara looks at him like really, he make her get up and bring her near washroom and sign her to go inside. He hit his own head and give her towel and her clothes also. She take shaking head and go inside.

Sanskar : if you need anything then call me.

She rolled her eyes and close the door, he stands there only for her what if she needs anything.

After a while!

She come out from washroom,  he see her wet hairs bring her toward mirror and rub her wet hairs carefully make her more confused and suspicious after drying her hairs he bring her on bed and make her sit carefully.

Swara : what are you doing? ( irritatedly).

Sanskar ; in this condition,  extra care is important.

Swara : what? What condition? Court's condition? SM! Court told us to rethink about our marraige not told you to become my tail.

Sanskar : ( taking sigh) you have the juice first. I need to talk to you.

Swara : just utter what do you wanna talk fast! I don't have free time for you( frustratedly)

Sanskar : have juice first! You are emptied stomach! First have something then we will talk and it's final.

Swara: are you trying to iritate me or practicing any scene on me?

Sanskar : have juice first yaar! How many questions you are asking!! I can't wait more, have it first.

Swara looks at him iritatedly. he forward juice to her. She drink it. He take empty glass from her hand and sit in front of her while she looks at him curiously.

Sanskar : do you want anything else?

Swara : If you didn't spoke then definitely I want your head to break, speak up dammit!  ( frustratedly)

Sanskar : Fine! I wanna talk to you.

Swara : I came to know that, come on point now.

Sanskar : I wanna ask something to you, ( hold her hand in his softly) are you hiding something from me?