Shot 12

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Complete Target on time guys
For getting regular updates
Or say you don't want regular updates
I will be irregular only then
If you all want me to post regular then
Give responses

Vote Target 200+

Comments Target 150+

No updates without Target complete.

Recap : Swara 's real face comes in front of Sanskar but she denied to be a killer.

Sanskar looking at Swara with distrust and somewhat hatred for her deeds.

Swara : Sanskar!! Don't look at me like this, you can't hate your Swara. I did everything for you.
You can't hate me.
I want your love Sanskar.

Diya : for getting anyone's love, you stoop this much low Swara that you killed someone.

Swara : dare you speak in me and my husband, who are you to speak in us?

Diya : I am detective and I am speaking with this right and you are only a killer right not wife of Sanskar.

Swara glare her deadly for speaking this.

Sanskar : Diya! You don't say anything to Swara, ( she smile thinking he is taking her side) this is my right!! You didn't did right Swara by killing someone.

Swara : I didn't killed Natasha Sanskar! This diya is instigating you, don't listen her. She must have bad intentions for you.

Sanskar : shut up Swara! All have bad intentions for me, or you have bad thoughts in your mind which make you think like this, may be Natasha was also innocent but you!! You killed her in your stupid insecurity.

Swara : No Sanskar! That Natasha herself told me she love you.

Diya : and for that you killed her, how you can? Loving someone isn't crime, that you punished her for this by snatching her life. Shame on you!!

Swara : Diya!! ( shouts) dare you say anything!!

Sanskar : what you will do? ( challenging tone) you will kill her also? Try to touch her, you will see my worst side then!

Swara looks at him shockingly, Sanskar is threatening her.

Swara : Sanskar! You love me, you can't take her side. You should only love me. You are mine Sanskar!! ( insanely).

Sanskar : no! I am not your! I can't be of a killer!!

Swara : No!!! ( screams shocking him and diya) this is all happening because of this diya!! I hate her!!

She grab her neck for strangling, Sanskar become shocked seeing this. He try to free diya from her clutch, he become angry seeing her trying to kill diya and apart Swara from diya and give her a tight slap on her cheek shocking her.

Sanskar : You gone mad Swara!! You gone mad! You are sick!! ( angrily shouts).

Diya : ( while coughing because of her grip) i told you Sanskar, see!! She is trying to kill me so think how brutally she would have killed Natasha.
Killing someone isn't difficult thing for her.
She is a murderer, she should be in jail, not jail, she should be in mental asylum.
Mad woman! ( angrily).

Swara : Sanskar!! See! What this diya saying.

Sanskar : she is saying truth!! You gone mad Swara! This isn't love, this is madness!!