Shot 5

Hey!!

Dont forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara left Sanskar and go in baadi as he talked with Kavita secretly.

In SwaSan Room!

After Swara 's going, the Room became dull for Sanskar, the Room lost the spark of Swara, her childishness everything made this room lively but now this room piercing his heart.

His eyes gets teary recalling her childishness, her antics from childhood, everything making his heart heavier.
He looks at his phone and see his and her pictures from childhood, he always treated her like his baby girl.
He caress their all pictures, in which she is pecking his cheek, he also pecking her cheek, in some pictures she is sitting on his lap and in some pictures he is pinching her nose, her angry face when he deny to take her for roaming.

He never told but he always used to take her all pictures secretly like when she is angry, eating food, sleeping, laughing! As he just want to capture that moment in which his kiddo is looking cutest..he keep her pictures with him, unaware why? But he keeps his kiddo 's all moments with him from childhood.

All pictures make him emotional! His eyes gets teary! He feels to cry! His heart is paining with thought his Kiddo is angry on him.

He call Swara quickly in urge to hear her voice,  Swara see his call on other side but decline his call and switched off her phone make him more restless who just want to hear her voice.

He burst in tears and start crying miserably!! While her face is revolving in his mind.

Sanskar : kiddo!! ( cryingly) please come back to me. Please!!

"Why you want her back"?

He looks and find Sujata.

Sujata : you love Kavita then why you want her? ( who came hearing his crying voice).

Sanskar : I don't love Kavita! She is a bad girl! I was mad who was blind in her love! Today she tried to force me.

Sujata gets shocked listening him.

Sanskar: I hurted my kiddo because of that bitch Kavita!! I hurted my kiddo! She is angry on me.
I just wanna ask forgiveness from her! Please tell her mom to forgive me and talk with me, I can't live without her. This room, my life everything is looking incomplete without her.
I WANT MY KIDDO MOM!! ( cryingly)I WANT MY BABY GIRL.

Sujata : why? For adopting her?

Sanskar: Mom!! What are you saying?

Sujata : You always treated her as a kiddo right! Then for what you want her back and how you will keep her! As adopting her as your daughter or as your wife?

Sanskar doesn't say anything but that's make him restless.

Sujata : Sanskar! Just tell me one thing, what is love in your eyes?

Sanskar : love don't have explanation, this is beautiful feeling, unconditional love.

Sujata : that's what Swara do to you! She love you unconditionally.

Sanskar : she is habitual of me.
She is kiddo mom.

Sujata : you tell me, do you love your kiddo?

Sanskar : I love my kiddo! But not as a man love his woman.
I love her as my baby girl.
I never felt any attraction toward her.

Sujata : love isn't about attraction Sanskar! And love is love! You are just giving name to love, of love foe your wife, or love for your baby girl.
Love is love!!