Shot 3

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with another shot! Hope you all will like.

Press star button for unlocking next part ❤

Recap : another attack on Swara, Sanskar brought Swara at home and the mystery is still a mystery, who want to kill Swara!

Sanskar give Swara her medicine. She gulp it. He give her water to drink then wipe her lips with his thumb make her smile.

Their sweet moment break by a harsh voice of a woman. Sanskar close his eyes frustratedly recognizing the voice looks at Uttara who is also frustrated.

Swara : Sanskar! Who is she? Why she is shouting this much?

Sanskar : I am going to see! You take rest! And Uttara stay with your bhabhi.

Uttara nod yes, he go out from room after closing door so she dont able to listen the chaos.

Outside!

Sanskar come out from room and see gaytri devi shouting on his mother and she is standing with joined hand.

Gaytri : what the hell I am listening! Your son brought that bengali girl in your home! And now that bengali girl is in your home! ( making disgusted face).

Sanskar : ( while coming down) Yes! You listened absolutely right! ( he stand in front of her) My wife is staying with me. Why? Do you have any problem?

Gaytri : I have problem! ( shouting).

Sanskar : then tie your problem in your pallu and get lost from home immediately. ( firmly).

Gaytri : you are insulting me Sanskar! Don't forget I am mother in law of your sister.

Sanskar : mother in law!!! ( giving stress on it) I am not interested to give my sister to a bankrupt family who needs to beg money from my mom every time. You can leave the house right away.

Sujata : Sanskar!! ( angrily) Gaytri ji! Don't take his words on your heart! He became mad in that girl 's love that now he is not able to see his sister's happiness in it.

Sanskar: I can see my sister's happiness that's why I am standing against of this wedding! My sister is perfect! She doesn't need a bagger family like them! I was quite because my wife was not with me! But now my wife is with me! My strength is with me. I will not let anything wrong happen now! This wedding is canceled!!

Sujata fumes while gaytri glare her for what her son is speaking!

Sanskar : How shameless you are gaytri ji! Still standing after this much insult! Or you forgot the exit door. Wait! The door is behind you. You can go and knock on someone else door for begging! Namastee! ( joining hand).

He go from there after insulting Gaytri to Swara,before it he gets a office call and move in his study room to talk!

Gayatri move to go but Sujata hold her feet.

Sujata : please forgive my son gaytri ji! It's all happening because of that bengalan! She know black magic!

Gaytri : I will not stand one more minute here!

Sujata : Gaytri ji! Please don't do this! Actually that Bengalan lost her memory! She forget whatever bad happen in them! How she left him! She forgot everything. She only remembered their happy memories that's why seeing her cheesy love, my Sanskar again became mad for her and now not ready to leave her.

Gaytri : I am telling you Sujata! Thus bengalan will destroy your son and daughter both.

Sujata : I know gaytri ji! You just give me sometime. I will throw this girl out from my son 's life.