Shot7

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan union.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is working on laptop, while Swara is waiting for him to complete his work and looking at him with puppy face.

She completed her study also, and he is still busy! She take out a book and start reading to wait for more.

Swara : (monologue) hubby is so unromantic, he don't have time for his kiddo wifey! ( make faces) work and study is important but some quality time is also important right! ( make pout).

After half hour!

Swara : hubby how long?

Sanskar : you do study kiddo!

Swara : how much i study? I study extra then my study work, do you want me to study for next semester also in advance.

Sanskar press lips to control his chuckles seeing his kiddo 's frowned face who looks dammn cute when she is angry.

Swara ; urgh! You are laughing on me. ( throwing pillow on his face shocking him) go! I will not talk to you.

She go on bed and lay down covering herself with comforter till her head. Sanskar shake head and leave his laptop and go to his kiddo and try to take off comforter but she clutching tighly.

Swara : I am sleeping hubby! ( angrily).

Sanskar : then how you are talking? Hmmm! Talking while sleeping! Wow great talent! ( fuming her).

She hit pillow on his face, while gasoed as he grab her hand and lay down on her pinning her hand.

Swara : ah! You heavy bull! Get off from me! You will smash me under you.. ( angrily).

Sanskar : acha smash Haan!

He lay down properly on her pressing her more, she make whined voice.

Swara : ah! Bull get off from me..

Sanskar: acha so now I turned Bull from hubby? ( rubbing his beard on her cheek make her giggle).

Swara : ah! Stop hubby! ( he rub more his beard on her neck and cheek) bad hubby!

Sanskar: bad hubby what I did?

Swara : you were not giving me time.

Sanskar : hmmm! Itni si baat! I am here at service of my kiddo now.

She blushes while he lean on her lips and their lips meet in soft yet passionate kiss, their lips move rhythmically on each other's lips. He trace her arms while rubbing his feet with her feet hovering on her fully.

While kissing each other, Swara feels something harder in between of her legs and gets confused.

Swara : ( breaking kiss) Hubby! Something poking me, something hard! What is this? ( searching here and there) you have hidden something in your pant?

Sanskar gets embarrassed realizing he got erected, and her talks make him more embarrassed and erected.

Sanskar : no kiddo! I am not hiding anything, wait I am coming.

Swara : where are you going! ( seeing him get off).

He quickly turned to hide his boner.

Sanskar: kiddo I need bath.

He quickly go in washroom for cold shower to relax himself from the sexual tension.

Swara : why suddenly he went for shower? ( confused) is hubby okay?  Hubby are you okay?