LAST PART

Hey!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like ❤️

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next story.

Recap : SwaSan united!

At Night!

SwaSan comes holding each other's hands with smile, Sujata see them and understand they patch up and gets happy.

Sujata : Thank you Swara beta! Thanks for forgiving my son.

Swara: don't say thank you to me mom, I forgave him for my own reason.

Sanskar : reason?

Swara : if I will not forgive you then whom I will trouble? ( shocked him).

Sanskar : ( raising eyebrows) so you forgave me so you could able to trouble me?

Swara : any doubt? From so many days I didn't pranked on you, I am so missing this. ( making pout).

Sanskar glare her, while Sujata laugh along with Uttara.

Sanskar : Mom! This girl love me, that's why she forgave me.

Swara : love that too this devil!! No way!!

Sanskar : Oh really then why you kissed me on road? ( in flow then realized what he said seeing Sujata, Uttara 's hung mouth and Swara 's glare) I mean!
You kissed me so whats big deal to accept and you also love me, you told me.

Swara: Oh durga maa when this man will get some manners. ( glaring him).

Sanskar : now what's manner in this?
All know husband wife kiss.

Swara : besharm aadmi. ( go in room).

Sanskar ; besharm!! ( glaring Swara back) I will not leave her.

He go behind her, Sujata and Uttara shake head seeing their antics.

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar see Swara sitting on bed, lock door and come toward her and make her lay down on bed while coming carefully on her shocking her.

Swara : what is this?

Sanskar : romance!! Which husband do to their wife. ( widening her eyes)

He seal her lips and start sucking her lips softly yet passionately, she moan in pleasure when he slid his hand under her saree and caress her bare stomach, she gets in flow and smooch  his lips hardly, soon their lips become more passionate and both start biting each other's lips, he touch her saree 's pallu and remove from her shoulder,  take out her plates from her saree and press her bosom above from blouse hardly making her moan in pleasure.

Soon their clothes seen on floor and them making love with each other passionately, she moan in pleasure by hard thrusting inside her.

Sanskar : ( while thrusting inside her) what you were saying? You don't love me?

Swara : I love you!! ( blushes) I was only teasing you.

Sanskar : teasing!! Now I will tease you that too whole night. ( smirkingly while increasing his speed making her body flying by his shots).

After some hours!!

SwaSan laying in each other's arms bare, Sanskar take blanket and cover themselves and kiss her forehead.

Sanskar : I love you Swara.

Swara : I love you too Sanskar. ( kiss his cheek make him smile).

After sometime!!