Shot 9

Hey Dear Readers!

Come with another shot ♥️ Hope you all will like.
It will last! Someone want EPILOGUE? if yes please comment down! I will write per request of maximum Readers!

Till then don't forget to press star button for unlocking next EPILOGUE part.

After Laksh death AP turned mad and sent in mental hospital. Ram hating Sanskar for all the mess in Durga life

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is sleeping taking Swara with one hand in his embrace while Swara putting head on his bare chest. Their bare bodies are covered with blanket. Their some parts of chest which are visible. It's filled with bite marks indicating their passionate night.

Swara open her eyes lazily find the most beautiful sight of her life, her husband sleeping like a kid in her embrace. He is looking damn cute which always steal her heart. She wonder how late she realises her love for him! He is perfect man which every girl would desire. She smile proudly because he is in her life.

She caress his hairs tenderly then place a soft kiss on his cheeks. He scrunch his eyes in sleep hug her more tightly still sleeping. She admire his sleeping cute face putting hand on her chin while resting her hands on his chest. She keep admiring her husband.

After half and hour! Sanskar open his eyes yawn cutely looks at his side see his wife admiring him smiling. He chuckles and adore her love on him which make her come in sense. She become embarrassed she was staring him without blinking eyes.

Sanskar : It's Okay! It's happens in love! It's love effect Madam! ( caressing her long hairs while moving his hand from head to back).

Swara smile blushingly hug him tightly hiding herself in his chest. He smile at her. He just love her attention on him. He wrapped his arms more around her.

Sanskar : Wow! At night you were tigress and now blushing! ( teasingly).

Swara : Sanskar!! ( covering her face while blushing) Stop teasing me.

Sanskar : when I am teasing you! I said the truth! Yesterday you were so wild! Gosh I am still tired but you didn't let me sleep whole night asking for more and more. ( tease her more seeing her Blushing).

Swara : Urgh Sanskar I will kill you!! ( fake angry).

Sanskar : kaise marogi? Apni nighao se ya apni Adao se? ( tracing fingers on her naked stomach).

Swara : ewww! So chessy!! ( make faces).

Sanskar : now what is this! First you always complaint that I don't talk romantically with you and when I am speaking romantic you are calling it's chessy! You girls can never get satisfied! ( frowned).

Swara : because you boys never understand the difference betwwwn romantic talk or chessy talk. ( make faces).

Sanskar : Fine! You tell! What is your so called ROMANTIC TALK? ( caressing her hairs lovingly).

Swara : Kaisa Pati mil gya mujhe! Now I need to teach him what is romantic talk! Ek yhi tha aapke paas mere liye God. ( making faces make him frowned).

Sanskar : Of course! Only I am in your fate that too for 7 births now. Samjhi!! ( twisting her nose make her mouth hung by his act).

Swara : ( scrunch her nose make him smile) Think by own then what is Romantic Talk!

Sanskar : Yaar! I am not experienced!! ( frowned).

Swara : so? Every husband go in school for learning these? ( angrily ).

Sanskar: Yaar kuch toh help karo! you forgot while taking 7 vows you promised to always take first ahead then me! Then why you are pushing me ahead! You take first step! Teach me first step! ( using his trick).